Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

I never had a Saturday morning final. Is it at the end of finals week? That really sucks if you are a graduating student.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 27, 2015, 11:27:35 AM
I never had a Saturday morning final. Is it at the end of finals week? That really sucks if you are a graduating student.

It's actually the very beginning of finals week. Finals are done by friday.

I'm done by wednesday though B)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

finished everything up last Saturday with a final at 8am followed by a 5-and-a-half hour drive home
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

still one of my favorite videos on the internet.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I have a math final today. I had to retake this course because I suck at math. I've got a c now so that's good at least.

Briar

Krowdon

They don't keep your scholarship though. I have one b and 4 c's this semester and I have to take summer classes in hopes of bringing it up so I can get my scholarship back.

Briar

Dang, sorry to hear that

Summer school isn't so bad though. Are you doing it  online or on campus?

Krowdon

I'm taking two courses online. I'm going home to hopefully get a job, and so I don't have to pay for summer housing.

Briar

Good plan. Where do you want to work?

Krowdon

For summer? Somewhere close. My sister and I share a car so I can't be going far to work.

Briar

Might I suggest bus system?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 29, 2015, 04:32:14 PM
Might I suggest bus system?

my home town doesn't have a great bus system, and also it's one I'd be afraid to ride alone. It's kind of sketchy where I live.