Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

you have a new face i see
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

Krowdon, that is a sweet pic.

Did you make it?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Oh my icon??

No no, it was a commission. I'm not an artist, I'm afraid. Later today I'll upload the whole pic to show you!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I still need to upload that pic but in the meantime

Did anyone see the new Zootopia trailer? I am so ready for this movie.

Briar

Upon looking this up since I've never heard of it until now, I approve because there are sloths in it and sloths are the cutest creatures in the world.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on November 24, 2015, 06:09:54 PM
Upon looking this up since I've never heard of it until now, I approve because there are sloths in it and sloths are the cutest creatures in the world.

I laughed when the sloth got the joke and his eyes just slowly got wide like that was my favorite part.

Krowdon

Oh Briar! Here's the full version of my icon. I'm not a huge fan of the boob armor, but it works in this style (and in the sketch it wasn't easy to tell it was gonna be boob armor. But the reset is on point. Especially her axe.

I commissioned it from Lunnrae on FurAffinity.

Briar

Fatal System Error!

And don't most/all female characters have some sort of boob armor?

Krowdon

Hm the image works for me. Try the link?

http://i.imgur.com/p2EEFdR.jpg

Yes they do, but I'm trying to keep Krowdon as boob armor free as possible. Because tbh if she was wearing armor irl it'd look exactly like the mens armor most likely.

Durza

Krowdon, i believe in your first link you have an extra "l" at the end
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

perhaps. I'm not gonna mess with it. It shows up okay for me? Like I can see the pic just fine. IDK what's up with y'all.

Briar

I see it now and see what you mean.

The breastplate almost looks like an addition rather than flowing with the rest.

Krowdon

keep the titty safe

Twilight Shadow

Hello! It has been a while now. I hope I am still spa worthy.

:o