Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

cute picture Briar
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Twilight Shadow

"I just messed up on building a city. I thought it said 40,000,000 for food when it was actually 40,000,000,000 :( Every person in that city will be asleep for years with a food coma haha" -Me

I swear I can be smart but, today, I was not. Never knew a city could be worth more than 750 million in networth ;)  :'(

Krowdon

I've never built a city in my life.

Actually I probably have but not recently.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on March 31, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
"I just messed up on building a city. I thought it said 40,000,000 for food when it was actually 40,000,000,000 :( Every person in that city will be asleep for years with a food coma haha" -Me

I swear I can be smart but, today, I was not. Never knew a city could be worth more than 750 million in networth ;)  :'(
neither did I. That's kinda funny.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Oh the disadvantages of having so much NW.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Homestuck is ending in like 2 hours and I am NOT READY.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Keep calm...I have a spare towel if you need it ^.^
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Durza

i wish i had time to read it...but that is difficult to find.  Yay senior year of college
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on April 14, 2016, 01:52:34 PM
Keep calm...I have a spare towel if you need it ^.^

Nah it was a good ending!! Didn't get as much closure as I wanted but it was good.

They actually did a 9 minute actual ANIMATION (not a flash like someone sat down and drew and animated this) it was so neat.

Krowdon

Finals are coming. Wish me luck guys.

Briar

Durza

The obligatory GoT:
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Thanks guys <333

I got one done, I just have one left this wednesday.

The rest are just final assignments that I've done already so that's good. Can't wait to be back home though.

Krowdon

The movie theater called me and asked if I wanted to come back and work over summer. I said yes. That gives me a job for the summer I was worried about that.

I'm glad they like me enough to keep inviting me back lol. (I do make some good popcorn just sayin)

Briar

Good. We'll need those skills to watch the world burn.