Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

@Briar look at this sloth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Oh my gosh, I love him!
I will keep him in my hoodie and take him everywhere!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Hey, the Redwall fandom on tumblr is doing this charity thing if you guys want to check it out too and maybe donate!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Also Zootopia was just as good the 4th time around.

windhound

Watched it the other day, one of Disney's best in a while

Also watched The Good Dinosaur, was surprised to see Pixar's stamp on it...  it wasn't bad, really, just kinda meh. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Yeah Good Dinosaur was just okay.

I'm rather excited for Finding Dory though. Hope it's not a letdown.

Briar

Apparently the population of clown fish worldwide declined after Finding Nemo came out.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

It'll be sad when that same thing happens again for this movie as it most likely will.

which is a shame. People won't take care of those fish right plus they get BIG and people wont wanna get proper tanks for them.

windhound

Most people don't care enough about keeping fish in general. 
The common goldfish can get big, but most wont due to lack of care and space.  Was always sad to see the bins of goldfish in baggies at the state fair, pretty sure they've stopped doing that...

But yeah, apparently there was also a steep increase in dalmatian popularity with 101 Dalmatians, same with terriers and Wishbone. 
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

On "The Good Dinosaur" I was mostly disappointed with the total lack of story. 
Compared to Ratatouille, or heck, even Cars... it just felt like a kid's movie, not a Pixar film. 
They've got the animation part down though

Will be interesting to see how they do with Finding Dory. 

Durza

Quote from: windhound on May 27, 2016, 11:44:44 PM
Was always sad to see the bins of goldfish in baggies at the state fair, pretty sure they've stopped doing that...

I recall my brother accidentally winning a couple goldfish 5 or so years ago, I don't think my father was very thrilled at the time
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

I once had a goldfish that we are pretty sure ate the other goldfish.....

Krowdon

I won goldfish from a fair when I was a little girl.

My grandma said when she was a kid, when they went to the circus, you could buy a chameleon that had a little string around it's neck, and the string was tied to like a thing you could clip it to your shirt and wear the chameleon around. They definitely dont do that anymore haha. I want a chameleon though, I miss my lizard. I used to have a Leopard Gecko.

Briar

That...is...awesome.

I want a sloth. I would feed him bananas and mangoes and whatever else sloths eat.

Krowdon

I definitely want a rat. TWO rats that way when I'm not around they can keep each other company.