Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Really? The trailer didn't impress me.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I wasnt sure either but I actually ended up really liking it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Maybe this is the year I will finally reach 1000 out of Spa posts. As of this post I have 24357 posts total though. Most of which are probably just garbage but I at least hope I've said SOME good things in my time here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Fursuit washing day always stresses me the hell out.

Briar

Don't you dry clean those things?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I have a cleaner for the head and that I use for my suit when I wear it at cons, but you hand wash it. I have a partial so it's not a full suit so it's easier but eh.

Hand wash in woolite, then I have fans I'm using to dry it but I also have to brush it to keep the fur nice, especially since I have longer fur.

Woolite is the best thing for cleaning them. It's gentle and has no bleach or anything.

My cleaner I use at cons is just a water/alcohol mixture that'll kill bacteria.

Krowdon

It takes like 5 hours to dry though

Briar

I take it's not hot outside?

Krowdon

I live in Florida it's awful outside. When I suit (at conventions and last year on Halloween) it's always indoors. Well except Halloween we did trick or treat.  Even then I can only do about an hour maybe an hour and a half at a time.

Briar

I meant for putting it outside to dry

Neobaron

leaving things out to dry in the summer or fall in central/south florida isnt really an option given that the humidity is rarely <90%.

It'll probably get dry, sure, but it'll smell like a swamp basically forever after.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

Doesn't south florida always smell like a swamp anyway? How could you tell?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

because you spend the majority of your time in the climate controlled boxes you live, work, and drive in.

going outside is for blue collar people and normies.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Krowdon

Also it storms pretty much every afternoon.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..