Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Thanks!!

Honestly my fave touch is the Redwall book she's reading in the colored one. It was a nice touch I actually didn't ask for. The artist just remembered Redwall was my favorite book series and added it.

Krowdon is a heavily Redwall inspired character. She used to be my Redwall OC before I started modifying her.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

"Over caffinated Paranoia"

lol
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I only have one class on mondays which is super. I get the dorm to myself most of the day.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

I thought the page number was 1234 ... I'm dissapointed now

Shadow

1234 is ancient history
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

It's taken 3 years to go 190 pages?

Slackers.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Durza

Quote from: Briar on September 01, 2016, 10:41:57 AM
It's taken 3 years to go 190 pages?

Slackers.
I will take some blame for not advancing the page count, though to be fair I do often have much to say
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

If you got something to say, say it. I often make 2-3 posts in a row.

Krowdon

My clan has had the same rules for like 8 years but really they cover all the basics.

Remade EOTP in RTR so there's that.

Briar

We should bring back sassafrass just because it's a fun word to say.

Krowdon

It is a fun word. Not much use for it though.

Durza

It used to be used in tea, and flavoring for root beer.  Turns out its poisonous.

~source me, myself, and the internet (4 years work at scout camp(s) in nature and science area)
Question Mark (?)

Flitchaye Warrior

Huh, interesting.
How exactly is it poisonous?