Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 17, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
What am I reading

Well, this is Last Word, a thread where people attempt to get the last word in.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Maybe he has a little window sill garden where he grows mushrooms for the brothel clients.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 18, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
Maybe he has a little window sill garden where he grows mushrooms for the brothel clients.

That's pretty cute but mushrooms is a bad choice in plant XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

You guys are so nice to me and always have been and I appreciate that a lot.

austfit

You're nice yourself!

Can I be commissar of this new government? Like, province-level. Just to be able to oppress a small town or village.

Krowdon

All our Spa governments ultimately fail. The Spa Federation was around a good long time though.

Durza

Quote from: Krowdon on July 19, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
All our Spa governments ultimately fail. The Spa Federation was around a good long time though.

Its not so much fail as decline to the effect of running a single hill with no one else around for decent periods of time
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I baked bread for the first time today and it tastes pretty good and I'm proud of myself

austfit

what kind of bread? congratulations! I tried using a breadmaker once and it came out just terrible.

Krowdon

Quote from: austfit on July 20, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
what kind of bread? congratulations! I tried using a breadmaker once and it came out just terrible.

Just a classic French bread. And I'm sorry your bread came out terrible!!

Drakus

meow

Krowdon

Come to my house I will feed you

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Shadow on July 16, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
You twisted my arm.  Can I be in charge of hunting down dissidents?

Yes.

Quote from: austfit on July 19, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
You're nice yourself!

Can I be commissar of this new government? Like, province-level. Just to be able to oppress a small town or village.

Also yes. Together through our own might and our own industry, we shall forge a future for spamkind. We will bring back the posts, brethren. And any interloper to our blessed mission shall be purged.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Drakus

meow

Shadow

Drakus is dissenting, arrest him!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..