Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

If you arrest him I will riot in the streets

Maybe even build a barricade.

Sing a song about it. who knows
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

That sounds a lot like dissenting
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 21, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
That sounds a lot like dissenting

well excuse me for not being a better singer >:c
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Hahaha I actually laughed, well done

You can live for now
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

*takes a bow*

Also we made it to page 1337

austfit

Hello, 2004! That is so 1337! w00t!

...And I forget the other catchphrases I used back then. rofl? lmbo (laughing my butt off)...

Briar

Thanks Krowdon...can't keep Les Mis out of my head now
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 23, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
Thanks Krowdon...can't keep Les Mis out of my head now

Did you see they're making a BBC mini series of Les Mis? But it's not a musical.

Briar

So...it will be more based off the book.

That's okay.  I didn't really like the movie musical.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I liked the book, I LOVE the stage show, and I think the movie is fun.

Okay admittedly I had to return the book to the library and I need to go get it and finish it.

Krowdon

Today's one of those days where internally I'm just like,,,,

"Wow I'm so freaking gay" like who'd've thunk I'd end up here? Certainly not me.

Durza

on the topic of Les Mis that reminds me of one of my spring chorus concert in high school were we did songs from Les Mis.  It was fun
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Les Mis is so fun! I listen to it in the car like 80% of the time

Briar

I used to walk around my parent's house with my walkman listening to it over and over.

Krowdon

So everyone knows, I am actually on vacation which is why I haven't been in game!!

I was visiting family, and I've been at a convention since Thursday.