Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Appreciate it.
I'd say the cabin is more.. unique.. than pretty, but it has grown on me. 
Esp. with all the brown paint gone.

The property is great though, and is the reason I bought it; 2.5 mostly clear acres 15 min from my work and 5 min from a cute, small town

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Durza it's been bugging me for years. What IS your icon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I think it's a geriatric ghost reading a book
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Durza

I believe the it would be something akin to an "emoji-ball"; mine is one that is reading.

Rakefur had a site, not sure what the address was, that generated customs like this.

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on October 05, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
I believe the it would be something akin to an "emoji-ball"; mine is one that is reading.

Rakefur had a site, not sure what the address was, that generated customs like this.

Ooh I see!!!

I miss Rakefur.

I found Camaclue on Steam the other day, and added him as a friend and he immediately messaged me and was like "Krowdon? Like Redwall Warlords Krowdon?" and I was like THE VERY SAME!!!

I still talk to Rizzan too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Updated icon? Hell yeah

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Briar

Nice work. Gotta love the remodeling done in the 70s ( my house had something similar done about that time)
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gorak

this thread still goin after all these years eh?
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Krowdon

Quote from: Gorak on November 08, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
this thread still goin after all these years eh?

Well yeah. I want to win but people keep POSTING.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Anyone who posts in here from now on has to send 50 cash to my warlord in game and that's just how it's gonna be