Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

Held last word for 22 straight days, that's gotta be some kind of record.

You want your money, come and collect it
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Krowdon

Fun fact, tomorrow, December 2nd, marks 12 years (roughly!) that I've had Krowdon as a character. They grow up so fast   :'(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gorak

started my Promi career in 2003, technically making this character 15 bloody years old. darn
that makes me feel old!

Krowdon

Quote from: Gorak on December 01, 2018, 10:37:12 PM
started my Promi career in 2003, technically making this character 15 bloody years old. [darn]
that makes me feel old!

That is a really long time!!!

Also fun fact my clan for last round,,,, I actually made a functional gmail that was on the clan website and no one ever sent anything to it XD

But that's okay. I didn't end up playing much last round for reasons different than why I've been struggling this round.

Me @ the universe I just wanna play RWL thanks
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gorak

Shadow

Well that's a Darwin award waiting to happen if I ever saw one
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

When we heli'd up to Copper Mountain to fix our transmitters, the helicopter landed next to a slope upwards on my side. From my angle it looked like the blades were only about 4ft above top of the slope.
I refused to get out unless the pilot shut down.

Meh, company was paying for it anyways

Krowdon

Quote from: Gorak on December 09, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
When we heli'd up to Copper Mountain to fix our transmitters, the helicopter landed next to a slope upwards on my side. From my angle it looked like the blades were only about 4ft above top of the slope.
I refused to get out unless the pilot shut down.

Meh, company was paying for it anyways

That sounds pretty scary!

Gorak

If it was just getting out it'd be one thing, but all our gear was loaded on that side as well. Making trips back and forth hauling gear while ducking rotor blades just screamed bad idea.
Even though the pilot was telling us if he has to shut down and restart, it was going to cost more

Gorak

windhound

Top comment - "Not the narrative my parents were expecting out of the Bluetooth speaker Christmas Eve day lmao!" 

Yep..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gorak

winter has come at last

windhound

We got some below-freezing weeks and some good snow in early Dec

...but now it's 60 degrees 

Can't complain, esp now that I'm paying for propane with an older furnace.. 
I think I fixed the problems (mostly the new 'smart' thermostat cycling at .2 deg. F, even though it was set to 1.7), but it ate ~$250 worth of propane in one month -- to heat my 840sqft house to 68 degrees
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gorak

It's been unusually mild here this year. We usually average around 14FT of snow a year.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think it's dead.
DIE HIPPIE DIE