Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Has and always will be an axe.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on May 12, 2020, 01:54:23 PM
Has and always will be an axe.

In fact when I do Viking stuff my weapon is an axe. I need to get better at sword and I ordered a spear head  but it's not here yet.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

wait do you have an actual viking axe?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 16, 2020, 03:27:09 PM
wait do you have an actual viking axe?

The axe is mine, the sword is borrowed, and I made the shield myself. I'm part of a historical re-enactment group. It's a lot of fun!

All the little scuff marks on the shield are from strikes I've blocked. I need to make another one because it's got some good cracks in it >__<

Night Wolf

I see not much has changed here

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 23, 2020, 07:33:49 PM
I see not much has changed here

Yeah we're just chillin. I even let you win this thread for a bit ;)

Disl

Set reset please.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Got some art for Pride 2020! My friend always does one for me.

Krowdon

I don't usually like movie remakes but honestly the 2019 Pet Sematary was so good

Krowdon

IDK who Quarantine and Curfews is but attacking me while I'm online is still considered a lance move.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

I have a clan concept for next round I wanna do but I have to wait til the 1st :(

Gives me time to finish some stuff up I suppose

Krowdon

Florence is ready to solve crimes and chain smoke.

Art by @Pseudocanid

Krowdon

I forgot to save my clan crier message from last round and now I have to write a new one :C