Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesterAverageJoe

Krowdon was clearly winning with the last words... until I broke it; I seem to break alot of things~
Quite.

Krowdon

I'm going to have the last word
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: windhound on August 22, 2020, 11:15:16 AM
Are you?

I mean, there's no way to be 100% but my odds are pretty good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

JesterAverageJoe

Your consistency indeed proves to be in your favor, but it's my belief that the perfect counter, in order to actualize the claim to the last word lies in the power of petty spite... Question is whom could be so spiteful as to qwoth it?
Quite.

Krowdon

I've already called dibs

Disl

Its been a while. Anyway I can recover my Ryu account without an email? yahoo locked me out ever since the hackings.

windhound

Sure, just message me the email address you signed up with. 
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ryu

JesterAverageJoe

Hadouken is my safeword~
Quite.

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

JesterAverageJoe

Oh there was some peoples!
I like when that happens.
Also birthdays; a Happy one to the famous Lady Shael & the renouned Ungatt Trun III. May the cities in your wake burn like candles on your cakes~
Quite.

windhound

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/netflix-redwall-movie-tv-show-brian-jacques-1234904865/ 

Neat.  Over the Garden Wall was excellent, so I have reserved hopes for the movie at least.