Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Shadow still has his :)

Huh, when did Shads remove his avi?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

Interesting.. Google is usually pretty good at this, but that's a funny lookin' dog

Bonus points if you know the source of my avi
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gier

Isn't it just an angry charizard? (Don't google that)

Shadow

Quote from: windhound on April 24, 2021, 01:12:19 PM
Shadow still has his :)

Huh, when did Shads remove his avi?
I'll never tell
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Gier on April 25, 2021, 12:40:02 AM
Isn't it just an angry charizard? (Don't google that)

well you cant say that because of course now I've got to google it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

I googled it and just got angry charizards   
...there's a lot of poorly drawn fan art out there, also a pair of 'angry charizard' underwear available on Amazon

avi is from one of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, old screenshot (literally) I took of my DS years ago. 

Krowdon

I really love your new avatar though! It's a nice change from the pony.

I change my avatar on websites pretty frequently. I like my current one a lot though so it's still my icon most places.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Cheers.
you had the last word for entirely too long

Krowdon

Quote from: windhound on July 02, 2021, 10:03:55 PM
Cheers.
you had the last word for entirely too long

There's no such thing ;)

JesterAverageJoe

Happy 4th guys, & remember, fires can solve some problems, though you're mileage may vary~
https://vimeo.com/444658971
Quite.

Holby

windy, if we make it another year or so, let's do something for the 20th anniversary?  And by something, I mean meeting at an arranged time on the modern day equivalent of AIM/MSN Messenger :D

I unashamedly never liked the Spa Room, it's far too silly. But I hated the UMD as well. General Discussion is where it's at.
I will not deleted this

JesterAverageJoe

a lot of us, if not most on Discord ;)
Quite.

Krowdon

Quote from: Holby on July 06, 2021, 12:45:39 AM
windy, if we make it another year or so, let's do something for the 20th anniversary?  And by something, I mean meeting at an arranged time on the modern day equivalent of AIM/MSN Messenger :D

I unashamedly never liked the Spa Room, it's far too silly. But I hated the UMD as well. General Discussion is where it's at.

"When we make it another year" not If. Also we could always just start a Discord group anyway. We don't need an occasion to have another group chat.

windhound

Yeah, Discord seems to be the current messenger platform of choice, and I have a few of yall on Facebook..  though my facebook feed is mostly kid pics from the people I went to highschool/college with.

Would be fun to gather some of the old crowd, esp for our 20th (times flies..)
Thought about making an RWL discord server previously, but it's almost one of those chicken and egg things..  not much point if it's just me, Krowdon, Jester and maybe Gier, Ryu, and Volky
..esp now that we're all in Reborn's discord

Krowdon

I don't play Reborn enough to want to be in that discord. I'd love to be in one for just the RWL crowd.

We can add Holbrook. We can see if people like Shark, Briar, Shadow, Ashyra, the Tooth Brothers, (as some examples) all have Discord's and maybe add some of the crew who don't play anymore but we still have contact with.