Who's happy about the Reset?

Started by , February 08, 2003, 06:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post your comments here please! Personally, I like the reset, even though it was meant mostly for noobs!

I also like it because i got #5! :D :D :D :D

Holby

I like it because I got #10 :D
And I got a better name. I still want the old one open, though. I'm having fun. I just raied my attack percentage by 1, then atacked and was repelled, lowering it again :angry:
Bah, I'll get to 73, or... or... something.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Anyone else. I like it because it is a new chance, and a new beginning!

windhound

yeah...  I geuss I liked the reset, I had gotten to the point where I really coulnt have gone too much higher, 8th...  Now I may have a chance of getting higher, maybe...  some will get crushed and some will rise...  yep...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

I was so totally hating on the idea, but now I'm luffin it.
Even if my account number IS evil lol

I like the reset. I get #29, and rank 2, and I have a nice horde name...

Aqualis

I am completely happy about the reset. I got my original horde name back and I got number 16. Plus, I'll be in first when the computer decides to update the scores.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Tsarmina

I'm liking it. ^.^ Although, at first I was a little disturbed because I had just built myself up when news of the reset came...
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Bogfoot

:huh:   You people have a lot to learn.... Being at first in this point of the game is nothing, pointless, meaningless.... Everyone is just as strong as one another, except some people may have a couple more acres than someone else, therefore placing them higher. Actually, I think being at first at this point is a bad thing, it will only make people read your name more often and be more prone to attacking you.   :)

~Bogfoot/Grenaulk

Bogfoot

Eheh... You like that number 29? Tis a good number. Yep... a good number.... Um, heh... Look after it will ya? Make sure you feed it twice a day and clean up the number-poo. Yep...

~Bogfoot ... the old #29

Shytalon

Heh... look at the name of 127. 'Tis a disgrace to the number.
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

catcherguyusa24

The reset sux i liked how it was b4 even tho i have a better number i liked the old clans like bright so personaly i think the reset was bad
BloodClaw Razorback  of the Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom
New Server: The Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom (404)
Turbo: The Rough Raiders (55)

The Lady Shael

Well, #55 doesn't seem that bad...poor Shy...I hate having #20...having a zero at the end makes it an awfully boring number...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.