Polls

Started by Ian, January 09, 2003, 08:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

Whats your opinion?

Orcrist

Yeah- some smaller clans depend on the # of members.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

Well, yes and no. Sometimes it's good to have a lot of people in your clan, like EVTF for example. And sometimes bad things can happen if you overdo it...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Orcrist

An example of that would be what happened to the DI.
~Orcrist~

People in my clan keep attacking me. It's not fair.

Wickedclaw

I didnt vote in this one because I am in the margin of both. More members is great(sometimes), but it can be fatal. For example, if you get to many people in a clan(I will use alliance for instance) like if they got everyone they could with  the new max of people, they coul get the other members strong(not that they really need anymore strong people) and then they would be unbeatable. But like Shael said, its good for some clans, and also not others. EVTF is strong but they have little room for improvement, plus they gain lots of attention for being the 2nd strongest clan, so they can be very vulnerable to attacks.

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~
    Assistant leader of KOI

Vengerak

Sometimes it's good to have a lot of people in your clan, like EVTF for example.

The EVTF is both strangling itself & those around it for about 20 ranks as a result of its bloatedness. It has mired the advancement of the game.

YES!!! PLEASE!!!!

Abby The Rat

I say yes. Because when, I like to been able to have more of the weaker member to be able to join so I can look after them and teach them and not having to worry about memebers leaving before some newer member can join.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shael of Torethevel

Raine, do you have to contradict everything  I say? Not that I really have a problem with it, but maybe you could save it for once a month.... ;)

He's right, actually. (as always.... <_< ) EVTF is struggling right now, especially due to VU and the Alliance. Alliance has been a bit harsh with EVTF, and quite a few members, including the clan founder, moved to VU.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Orcrist

It would make sense, considering that VU is without land resources, but, still, I don't think we'd go to war with Alliance. That would be decided by a clan vote, and I know that at least me, Austin, and Shael would be against war.
~Orcrist~