Started by Duke, February 09, 2003, 12:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Saevel Amalith

This RPG rocks it is the perfect ideal D&D game

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Duke all the way cuz we have a better adventure Phil.  :D  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

General Austin

Who in the world are you guys? I've never seen you before, you never post anywhere but the RPing place, and you go so fast I cannae catch up with you. I think Tenchi does it better, and Deathclaw ruins them pretty well, too.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Tenchi Masaki

well, they are freinds of mine. big D&d playerz. dungens and dragons..ummm Saevel Amalith is the Dm, dungen master...and Duke...welll duke is a little crazy, LOL. J/k!

Dungens and dragons is a mytical game with huminoids and monsters set up into a world...its a game thats supposed to go on and on...*looks at Saevel* ...its a game that seems to take forever to prepare for. and its very difficult to find rpers to act their character out. like how I rp. I say my characters name, then what he says. actions or movements are initiated by "*" or by Italics.

ex.

Tenchi- *swings a frying pan in the air* ..prepare to die, Duke!! *charges at duke* AAAeeuuiiieeeaaa!!*warcry*

Duke-*puts his fist in his mouth* raahhhh!! *swings his fist, while charging at Tenchi*

the two clash together, a fist. then a Frying pan...a body hits the ground. then the soud of Tenchi laughing.
---

and if you need to say some thing out of character  "OOC", it meand Out Of Character..
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

General Austin

Duke

- The great Blue Dragon

Don't forget me! :P :D :P

Duke

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Quote from: Tenchi Masakiwell, they are freinds of mine. big D&d playerz. dungens and dragons..ummm Saevel Amalith is the Dm, dungen master...and Duke...welll duke is a little crazy, LOL. J/k!

Dungens and dragons is a mytical game with huminoids and monsters set up into a world...its a game thats supposed to go on and on...*looks at Saevel* ...its a game that seems to take forever to prepare for. and its very difficult to find rpers to act their character out. like how I rp. I say my characters name, then what he says. actions or movements are initiated by "*" or by Italics.

ex.

Tenchi- *swings a frying pan in the air* ..prepare to die, Duke!! *charges at duke* AAAeeuuiiieeeaaa!!*warcry*

Duke-*puts his fist in his mouth* raahhhh!! *swings his fist, while charging at Tenchi*

the two clash together, a fist. then a Frying pan...a body hits the ground. then the soud of Tenchi laughing.
---

and if you need to say some thing out of character  "OOC", it meand Out Of Character..
Phil your a big idiot that cant walk a mile to my house tubby!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Lol bran, but settle down, *looks at Tenshi* what I can a game going if I want to, any way sir austin you ask who we are we are members of a neighbor hood elite d&d players guild whose one mission is to have fun playing d&d.  I am sorry about out rp going fast we would have liked for you to be in it to. but Tenshi is right duke has no idea what he is doing.  Are you into all that fantasy stuff too?

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Duke

"Tenchi is a lazy bum" Says Darkwood as he laughs so hard he crys well thinking of another funny thing to say

- The great Blue Dragon

General Austin

Ohhhh. Now I get it. Thanks, guys/people.