My Commander; the Conservative

Started by John Shadeslayer, June 06, 2004, 07:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Shadeslayer

*walks into the hall at the kingdome of the Hexans*

My friends, thing have not gone well....and yet they have...... in the battles at the sea. As his closest officer our lord has sent me with his....*composes* possible Farewell address.   *opens packet*

A Letter from Sir John "Because I say so" :

Hello my friends. It appears, as I leave, that my officers and I will be defeated and killed. At current I am in rank 11 in the wars, but I expect to.....die...soon. I stand here at the fort as the attacks continue to batter our walls. My officers have sacraficed dearly for me, and in a few minutes we shall fight a way out of the fort for Shadeslayer to get out and survive. He will be your leader unless by a miracle I survive. We are retreated to my office, with about 40 of us here. We are tied, alone, defeated. And yet not. We have lost 300000 [ooc= 30mil] boats, the armada is broken we are being attacked from the sea as we stand at this embankment where the water comes into the fort....and yet....our mission is accomplished. Fir we fought bravely with M. Anger, vastly outnumbered, and yet we broke his defenses long enough for a new leader to come about. We shall all most likely die having accomplished this mission. In this packet there is also a way for you to evacuate to Fyrdmen, Aus will take you in. Ride the sloops and go to your new home. My empire was great, even sinnce a little no-name group of Hexans landed on this place, and if I survive we shall rise again. It is time for us to make a final dash to get my officer John to safety. There is hope. Upon John getting to safety we shall retreat to the passage under the fort and my officers will die for me to escape. I may not live to get to the passage, but if I do, we will come again. After all, I can't let communism start up can I? Farewell.
                                     I shall survive. Because I Say So.

SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

IFman

Why post it on this account?
:unsure:

Is it because you said so?
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

~>John<~

I have survived.

It was ont that account because that is the name of my officer.

My story is being writen out as we speak
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome