A beginning

Started by Morzan, August 05, 2004, 07:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

*groans* Sure, I'll be the guys that sings the theme song! "These happy days are in a row...."

Morzan

Morzan looked at his deplated army in vain. Dead, or so they thought. Just like he had wished for, since he had been destroyed. He turned and jumped on his fierce lizard, Zara. He kicked it forward, and raced across the plains. Farther North, always north.

Days went by, then weeks. Zara became tired, but went on by the forth of his masters bidding. As he went, Morzan would pin messages to his generals doors, but then speed away. Then one morning, he saw it. The dark cave. He pushed Zara in dispite the creatures hissings.

"You are late and have failed!" a huge voice boomed in the darkness. Morzan bowed on one knee.

"Master, I promise I can come back, stronger! I can be greater!" he moaned.

"Silence, you are dead to me. MY new General shall finish it!" A drak figure apeared beside Morzan. It hissed once, then it threw a long dagger into the foxes chest. Morzan looked up, then fell.

"Contact your new generals of the Forsworn my servent. You will lead them to victory! HAHAHAHA" the voice boomed, and the creature jumped on Zara and rushed it out of the cave.
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Holby

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)and Larrusus, that's nothing, face it, you guys aren't very good players, you should stay out of this conflict.
You're saying they're bad player, yet they almost killed you, Juby. I pondered finishing you off like I did with Morzan, but we had something of an agreement. It did not cover anything about you staying alive, but I did it out of respect.

Quoteummmm.....Holby killed Morzan, then cowardly left the Loren clan to be free of deserved reprisals,
Holby finished the kill because it was necessary, it was SE's victory and they deserve the full credit. I collected the reamining 66 land. But, knowing how this would appear, I left the clan. I don't classify myself as a coward, it's called staying alive and playing smart. I would be dead now if I was still in- it's happened to me several times before.
QuoteForsworn, hasn't killed anyone, yet we are being killed to prevent us from becoming competitive.
Forsworn came out full guns blazing, boasted of how they were going to take the game and tried to kill Nohc. You set yourself up for failure, it seems.

I will not deleted this

Juska

We basically made this game a real game once again instead of the boring food store fest it was before. Did you see Morzan declanning when he was done to 1k land? No. Do you see Juby declanning now? No. You are a coward Holby, lead your clan.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Juby (Tercios)

I had a careful eye on S.E.'s actions, I was saving turns till I needed to, almost killed me!? that's laughable.
Loren started it, they did the middle work, took like 1500 acres then you finished it. They probably couldn't have even broken him if they started it.
We made a major land grab, nohc was over zealously attacked, we could have killed him, we decided that would be wrong.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

windhound stood in the crows nest of his largest ship, watching as with a final charge of rats Juskabally's horde was taken of it's last bit of land.  The largest threat to Loren was thus obliviated
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Tercios looked over the feilds with watering eyes.  It then dawned on him, he was in Command.  This evil disguised in a good treasured by Tercios and his heart frooze over like the depths of earth.  He recieved a message from a messenger who had been monitoring Windhound who was recently dubbed "Firefox".  "Sir, he claims that the largest threat to Loren is now gone".
Tercios pondered this 'It does not make sense, they are our threat, they rose up to fight us, when we arose they did not exist, it makes no bloody sense, some great sorcery or clever propaghanda must be at work'.
Tercios went to his tent and opened an old chest of his filled with his illustrious armour, he skipped by his old ezekial garments and his rogue wears and reached to his greatest suit of armour of all.  A shining suit of armour that shone more light then actually struck it's surface, it had magical properties and was comprised half of the strongest metal and half of the inner light of his heart.  His will to help those less fortunate from being bamboozled into oppression shook his spirit to the core.
Tercios took the armour to the fire, over his heart was the word Tercios and with the fire he made his sword red from the fire and emblozoned in burning scorch markings over his right breast plate, the name masada.
He would be victorious in this armour or die, possible both, he was not afraid to die, he had died before, but his virtuous soul was resurected by the will of those above his understanding.
"Are you afraid to die my good man?" Tercios asked.
"Not for you sir" was his response.
"Aye" Tercios said soberly "Send pensions to all the mens widows".
"But Sir, their not dead yet".
"Aye....yet" and then a single tear dropped to the ground and from the spot rose smoke, 'curious' Tercios thought and looked closer, it was no longer a tear, it was a seed.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Juska

Juska looked upon his slaughtered forces through his blurred vision. They had come from the south and massacred his rats and then his other armies on their way to his imperial fortress, his leaders the ones loyal to him had been captured the rest had fled, the scum he would never trust leaders again in this war. Mortally wounded Juska tried to take a breath, he couldn't. Was this how he would die beaten and broken with his loyal subjects lieing dead all around him instead his blackend fortress? No his anger and hatred against Loren were too great he took a breath and smell the death all around him, that is what Loren would bring to his world, death! He would stop them, the empires who did this to him would pay. He staggered to his feet and limped towards his allies empire, he would start anew and vanquish this evil foe. Now it was war, war to death and Loren would fall, yes Loren would fall.
Current Empires:

Juby (Tercios)

In meditation, the old spirits of Loren approached Tercios, In the absence of the other honourable loren alumni and with Holby's evil apparent, the spirits declared Tercios the Keeper of the True Spirit of Loren.  Then they decreed this new loren shall be called: bizarro loren, because of their fondness for superman comics.

Juska

Juby, that's just plain stupid. Were not Loren. Loren usually has 20+ players on their side and won't let anyone else do anything in the game.  
Current Empires:

Juby (Tercios)

Loren has a code of conduct that I have consistently played with, this loren is evil.

edit: I'm the keeper of the spirit of Loren but I am still a servant of forsworn, just a powerful subject.

~>John<~

They landed. " "Bring out my armour of adamantite!" "Yes sir"

Platebody and legs. A longsword. A kiteshield. No Helm. His eneies would see his face before their defeat. Apparently the threat was vanquished, for a few remnants, but he still had many other scores to settle.....

"Create the clan. Do we have any scapers still with us? Yes? Aha."

For Camelot. For Saradomin.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

You play RuneScape, don't you, John. Runeite is better,  :P  Anyways, Loren didn't start this, so it is illogical for the attempt to carry on the stoyline which you admittedly started to call us evil. "We'se not evil, man, we'se coow. Real coow."  :D  

~>John<~

OOC: My addy is (g)  :P  So there.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

My Dragon's better than anything. ntm my most specialest secret weapon.... THE SANTA HAT! Dun-dunduuuuuuuun... Erm, trying to unspam my post...

RazorClaw decided to make a rash move. He would become like those of the east, with the death wind. The Kamikaze! He would fling himself idiotically into the enemy, and recieve their retributions. Whilst they retalled, he would gain turns. Then he would begin anew, defeating them with a new strategy!!!