A beginning

Started by Morzan, August 05, 2004, 07:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

OOC: But he could have back up from you guys. Now he is alone. He will die, do not worry. He shall die. I won't let him get his 15 million rats like he did last time we fight.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

Gives Itha 15M rats*  :D  :D  :D  He, in this round, doesn't need 15M rats to have enough to break most people...

Morzan

OOC: That is silly my friend, Loren won't aid him, though it would be better to have all my enemies in one place. No, he will die and so shall Loren. I hear he is begging Neobaron for the password. My brother doesn't like to be alone, he showed he was against me and now he has nobody to help him.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Neobaron

Neobaron emerged from his room. Many messengers greeted him. Alliances, information, and requests to join the ranks of loren were the order of the day, as had been the last few days.

He had regained a fraction of his former empire, and his army was continually growing to what it once had been. For the moment, the Forsworn were on the run, but whispers of a new threat from an old warlord echoed through the halls of the retaken castle on the shore.

Morzan was defeated, and so was Juska. Juska had escaped death, and sent messages out with the promise of defeat for those that had anyhting to do in his demise. Neobaron was shaken. He had barely escaped the first suprise attacks, and even though he knew what was to come, many things were going to happen that he had never seen before. Names that he had never heard before were appearing, and in some cases reappearing, each pledging to fight on one side or the other.

---

Alliances with the SE and Blades gave him firther reassurance of the ultimate sucess of Loren in this great war, and negotiations with the brother of the dethroned were going well, though Neobaron had his doubts...

--------------------------

I cant continue now coz theres a frikkin hurricane about to eat florida...

Good luck to all who are in its path besides me, and i wish you the best truly, even if you're in forsworn  :P  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Juska sent out calls of aid to the corners of the Earth, to his friends and enemies alike. Aid in the fight against Loren. His most loyal friends had already come with the promise of more to come........
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Morzan

The dark figure laughed. Fools. All his enemies thought they had won. They had allowed Morzan's adopted brother to join them, that big stupid wolf. The Dark One had planned on having him die already, why not burn with the rest of Loren. He laughed as his rats poured in from the seas. They would all die. Or bow before the King. What Morzan had not done, the Dark One would. He would rule beside the King. Or perish in the attempt. But change was here. Was Loren ready? Or for that matter, was anyone?

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

OOC: Only error with this is that he hasn't joined us...  

Neobaron

Spies and diplomats returned to Neobaron with good news. The reeling enemy had a loose tongue and much information was gathered that would have otherwise been kept a secret by the Forsworn. Whispers of a new king to replace the old one were abundant, some said Kilkenne. Plans of a grand offensive, and of death threats and grave promises were also in abundance.

The enemy was not happy.

The Old One had returned from his voyage, and Neobaron was relieved of general command of Loren, he did not have the experience to be the representitive of such a powerful name.

New allies came from the former members of the Forsworn, and much information was learned from them as well, plans and such that had no real significance, but gave insight into the way the enemy thought. Teh brother of Morzan was being of use, and had earned a bit of trust to the point that he was allowed to raise the banner of Loren in his empire.

---

The next phase would soon begin... Neobaron could feel it and knew what was about to happen. He knew he could not hold off the hordes of Forsworn, they were too strong and knew too well his army, but he had made it through once, and now his enemies werent as strong as they once were.      
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

OOC: Reads Neobaron's post and laughs.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

OOC: *is confused* Wait, so Ill is Dead Eye's brother, or House of Pants? I thought he was Ra'zac, but since you're implying he's in our clan... And Kilk? *snorts* Though having an extremely skilled (no offense to Sworn) player on their side would make things much more interesting. Not saying that Sworn isn't skilled, but they're not on Kilk's level. He'd make a good evil person for Sworn...

Kilkenne

The dawn broke on a new day, and he was up to meet it. A vision of living death, the ferret stood on a bluff, staring down the canyon. He spat.

"(sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)ed southlands." With that he turned to the second ferret behind him and to the right. "Muster all forces. We move."

The time was soon. He would be coming...And would they be ready?

(OOC: I am aligned with a side I suppose. But it all depends on how it plays out, so I'm going to hold off until something definite is decided on by myself.)

RazorClaw

OOC:Eh? Well this is suprising! This will be much more fun if you side with them in-game, Kilk!
BIC: RazorClaw was troubled. Rumors that Kilk, once a great emperor of ROME, was back and possibly assuming the side of the enemy were quite disquieting. For, though in ROME RazorClaw had, in fact, nearly single-handedly killed Dead Eye, or Morzan, (OOC: Okay, I didn't exactly nearly kill you, but I got you down to like 1K land.  :P ), Kilk was a different matter. Kilk had the experience, the skill, to present a challenge and make trouble. RazorClaw would be ready.

Juska

(OOC:)Ya, Dead Eye was the like the only Roman empire I could brake when ROME went into power, Razorclaw 1000 land is not nearly dead, it takes like another 250-400 turns to kill someone from their and that's if all they do is attack. Dead Eye coulda just explored or run turns and he wouldn't have been killable then either.

(BIC:) His warriors were getting restless, many had already left their protected mountain valleys, they were also surpised by the lack of resisitence in the lands that they captured, for these warriors we used to feirce fights for their lives. They would get to release their power soon very soon.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

OOC: Well, it was down from like 21,000... And besides, I was the first one to idiotically make a bold stand and attack a guy like that... Then the rest of me clan got him down to rank 69 or whatever... The days when there was a rank 69...

Itha Dragonslayer

"Raise the banner you fools! We fight for Loren now!" the large Wolf howled to the moon. Forsworn would pay now, as would Morzan if he still lived. Itha Dragonslayer would win, and rule with Holby and the rest of Loren. They were the true rulers. He knew of this Kilk creature, but fear did not touch him. If this Kilk wanted a war and choose to be with Forsworn, he would die too. The large Wolf edged his axe while he thought. There was a supposed Black Shadow creature who road a dragon, and the creature was supposivly leading the Forsworn. All very well, maybe Morzan was already dead. There was no report of his dead body from the ruins of his castle. Maybe this black shadow had slain Morzan? Who knew! But whatever Forsworn had planned, he would beat them, and slay them! He was a Champion! He laughed as he turned around. Now to go and visit his leaders, the mighty Holby and Neobaron and the rest of Loren. Maybe a feast was in order?