Deserted

Started by Orcrist, August 22, 2004, 09:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Orcrist marched into the distance. A plain of nothingness surrounded him- no grass, no trees, no nothing... except dirt of course. He sat down and waited for someone else to arrive at the rp forum...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

Suddenly, trees sprang up, bushes grew, a river started flowing through, grass snaked up through the now rich earth, as did flowers. And suddenly, a funny looking rabbit in a purple jumpsuit came up with a magic wand and said, "I am your Very Oddmother, Tooluo, and I have made this land nice. Toodles! Oh, wait, I forgot to mention-- I'm bringing someone here to see you, and help populate the RP forum."
  The Very Oddmother disappeared, and in her place stood RazorClaw. Looking rather stunned, with two archers and an otter with him, and a shark on his back, he said, "Who are you? Is that you, Orcrist? Where's Shael's wedding? I'm quite confused!"

Arguia Zsah

A dozen bells chime, two dozen flutes flutter and a million stars sparkle. Arguia appears out of the sun, dazzingly clad in a flowing white dress, with a delicate silver and diamond necklace.
"I have come as your saviour!" She tells a confused RazorClaw and Orcrist "I have come to rule this humble world! all bow before me!"
A group of animals approach. they are clad in royal clothes and carry a magnificent crown and robe.
"Your majesty!" they call "we are your humble servants!" they place the crown on arguia's head and the robe on her shoulders before bowing before her. All of RWL's members appear and as one bow before the newly crowned queen. as the sun sets, Arguia sits on her throne, watching her subjects with casual interest and now and then lifting a royal finger to take part in one or another of their common discussions. RWL has found a queen at last and all can rest in peace knowing that Empress arguia looks over them. All Hail Arguia, Empress Supreme!

RazorClaw

RazorClaw rolled his eyes, walked away, and waited for someone else to post in Shael and Kilk's wedding RP.