Traveling in the Dark

Started by Morzan, September 01, 2004, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

OOC: Wow no RPs that havn't been based on the game in so long. I enjoy RPs too. Anyone want in? If so I will lay down some rules

1. No god mode
2. No auto
3. This will be after the time of Brockhall (one Redwall book)
4. Post within time perioud of 3 days.

IC:

A large squirrel jumped to the next tree, the moon now completely clouded over. The squirrel kept jumping from tree to tree silently, not even a branch moved when he went from tree to tree. After moving from tree to tree for some time, the figure jumped down a large oak and onto the ground, landing on all fours. The figure was large and impressive. It was male, with large musceles ripping through its clothing. It had a small jerkin on it's body. A bow was attached to his back, along with a quiver of arrows. The squirrel was red furred, and it's tail longer then most squirrels. It's green eyes shot around the area he had landed in.

"No vermin about, I would smell them. Wonder where they all went, I am positive they were chasing me. Maybe I gave them a slip." He said, his voice more like a growl. Elmray Brushtail had been traveling all night to escape the horrors of the past week. He had been part of a clan of squirrels and otters, all big and impressive creatures. They had numbered about 100. They had lived peacefully in the eastlands past the large quarry of adlers and the farm, those places were too far away for anyone to travel to. Then a large army of vermin had come, led by a large _____(anyone can take over if they want, if not I will make up something) But the clan had not been afraid, and a terrible and bloody battle had taken place. Most of the vermin horde had been slain, there numbers had zoomed down to a mere hundred or so. But Elmray's father had been slain, along with his brother. Elmray had been on the large ridge around the clan's home, and had commanded the squirrel archers. He watched as the vermin tore apart his clan. He was the last survivor.

Before he had run he had shot an arrow right into the vermin war lord's paw. Then he had run as fast as he could. He wasn't sure if the vermin were nearing. He had passed the adler quarry last night, but he would not travel in it. The vermin had been too close to examine the quarry. About an hour ago he had used a log to cross the river that ran north. And now he was near a large farm. He ran to it cautiously, then climbed up it. He looked in all directions.

To the north he saw nothing but woods, same with the south. To the west he saw...what was it in the middle of the woods? Some large tower pretruded from the roofs of the trees. was this the legendary place of Redwall he had heard of? Surely the place had fallen years ago! No matter, he was tired tonight and could not travel. To the east he could not make any signs of the vermin. He climbed into a small abonded bird nest and closed his eyes, sure that nothing but birds could touch him up here. Only a squrriel could climb up the steep wall to his perch. Tomorrow, he would make towards the large tower.

OOC: So basicly anyone can join. No spam, nor doing stupid stuff. You can be from Redwall, or maybe live in the barn, or be the vermin. The vermin number about 100. If one of you wants to be the vermin leader, any of you could be his general or the hunters chasing my character. Join in!
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~