help please

Started by ZeWhiteRabbit, September 04, 2004, 11:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeWhiteRabbit

Hey im new to this game and im not rlly sure how everything works. But i seem to have this one problem. Whatever I do, I always loose workers. What am i doing wrong?

-Thanks

Veranor

1. Your tax rate is too high
2. You don't have enough tents or free land

Something like that.

EDIT: the slash was an "or" not division, just for clarity's sake I replace it with an "or"
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

Welcome. I remember when I first started; I always tried to make everything balance. To tell you the truth, everyone buggers arround with that stuff within the first few weeks of joining.. I have absolutely no need for workers in either server, and I am doing pretty good. Maybe you could specify which server you are playing..? Leave your AIM address in these forums, and you could gets some hands help. I will be glad to send you aid, because I know how much it can help when you first start. If you would like to carry on as you are, you can learn the basics, and much more in Wolf Bites Journal... Which is basically a very helpful guide to how to do well in the game.
If you have any questions furthermore, you can post what you like in this thread, PM me, or talk to me on AIM.. I'm wolfsnare101. Good luck! :)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Good to see some noobs coming to redwall for once.

My aim is Perseus1216 if you wish to talk.

People are very willing to give some sort of help(be it good or bad) here at redwall.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19