Cool

Started by Guthorm Swordmaster, September 19, 2004, 09:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

I've just realized that i've been here a year.

Arguia Zsah

Happy Birthday to your account then!!!

I think I been here over six months now... would have been here longer but Ashyra refused to tell me about the site because she was embaressed! (ah! poor ashy!)  :P to you ashy!

Ashaman

Happy bday!  Please post your empire name and number and we'll send you some present!

Germania

Quote from: AshamanHappy bday!  Please post your empire name and number and we'll send you some present!
Twenty attacks of your choice.

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy RWL birthday, Guthorm! *cheers*

Shogun

Hehe, now that you're hooked, you'll never leave.
My siggy died :(

Orcrist

Congrats- 1 year is a huge accomplishment. I've only been here a mite longer than you, good job!
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

The Lady Shael

Oh, Orcrist, you're being a bit too modest there. You've almost been here two years. Your first warlord number wasn't much too long after mine.

Congrats on your first year, Guthorm!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Orcrist, you've been here about the same amount of time that I have, methinks. That's nearly 2 years...
:)  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thank you all and Germania I'm not posting my warlord name or number because i dont trust you lol. :(  

Wolf Snare

I believe he was mocking Ashaman ;)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashaman

Hey, I was gonna send him some grains as present to make his bday cake.  Honest!  

Ashyra Nightwing

Well, you can just send them to me instead, can't you...

Guthorm Swordmaster

I know Snare and i trust you a bit more Ashaman so i might PM it to you,Anyway what server are you on about?