I-T-G

Started by Guthorm Swordmaster, September 25, 2004, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

I made thsi clan again and im wondering whether anyone would like to join it,If you join you will not be hit as much as if you were in Blades,SE,Loren,Sworn or Royal.Please come join.

Guthorm Swordmaster

please join.,We have the great Nohc on our side.

Wolf Snare

Meh... still looks like Ablaze is doing better.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea well they've got to mnay good players.

Kilkenne

You  can never have too many good players.

Wolf Snare

way to tell tha truth. we rule.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Lol you do I actually got to sixth, the highest non Ablaze member since it was created besides Wolf Bite I think.  *Dances.*
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Guthorm Swordmaster

Not anymore :D you took a good pounding off someone.

Wildwood

Lol no duh if I would of actually wanted to retain my position I wouldn't of attacked so much and would only get to about 9th or so.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

RazorClaw

Almost like ROME, with a few alterations... Juby, No Holby, No Windy....  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Why are you bragging then?

Juska

No dead Eye either.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19