Fang

Started by Arguia Zsah, October 01, 2004, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

i have a clan on turbo Fang: Vampires united and I would like people to join. Anyone interested please message Poor ickle beetle (#25)!

Woo. we had five members at the end of last round (would have ben six, but ashy was disabled for some unknown reason...)

:D Please joineth! :lol:

Arguia Zsah

Oh, not meaning to double post... but we have a clan forum!

http://fang.clicdev.com/f/

Go on it because anyone can post on one part of it.  :)  

Guthorm Swordmaster

it is a good clan i was a member last round ast leader in fact and it won the clans.

windhound

...or, you could join the RFC  

*grinneth*

g'luck Arguia!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

I would join RFC but im a member of dominion then i want ot go LTA to learn some leader strats off Nohc.So aftr that I'll come join you if you want windy.

windhound

O.o  clan bouncing?

that can get you some foes if you dont watch..  heh..  and I hate that Dominion made it's apperance again..  twas Nohc's clan, David is such a copycat...  -.-
go join Nohc's clan and stay there..  ;)
edit:  or join Fang ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

No I thought Nohc was running Dominion  which id why i joined but Nohc refused to teach me leader strats if i didnt join,Anyway someone who will remain un named told me I could RFC.

windhound

XD  anyone can join RFC, tis mine!!  otherwise I wouldnt bother promoting it    :lol:  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yes but someone told me i could join.couple days ago on MSN.

windhound

O.o  which would be odd 'cause my first member joined 21 hours ago..  and the game has only been up for 2 days..  and RFC is a random idea that occured to me when I was pondering whether to make a clan this round...  

um, yeah, you're welcome to join if you want, just message me for the pass..  

;)  I've heard Fang is also looking for members

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol okay i'll join if you could just message me the pass by the way it was the person who joined 21 hours ago.

Arguia Zsah

*likes windy*
*wishes windy could join my clan*
*wishes anyone would join my clan*... saying that... I have a member! Dude! (i got five last round...)

Guthorm Swordmaster

yes but thats beause I was in fang last round.

windhound

Fang is welcome to merge with RFC ^_^

oh, and anyone who want to join RFC needs to message /me/ (D.H.2) for the pass, I dont know everyone's horde name or number, so telling me to send you the pass do me little good  ;)  

Guthorm Swordmaster

You should know I always use it...........But I might message you.