Clan War?

Started by cloud, October 12, 2004, 07:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Hey it says that you can have unlimited attack if you declare war on a clan, so is there a specific way you're supposed to attack a clan? Because i tried to target individual members and it says i was out of turns(because i was)...so i was wondering how this works.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

It means member vs member.

EXAMPLE:

Kilk's Marauders (60) Clan: KM - NW: 60,000,000  :lol:
Ereptor's Raiders (61) Clan: TBV - NW: 10,000,000 :lol:

Clans are at war. I can now hit Ereptor without losing troops in shame, and he can hit me without losing troops because they are afraid of attacking someone 6x their army's size. Get it? Takes away the % modifiers for attacking, that's the benefit of a clan.

Peace Alliance

when you attack someone who isn't set to war, you can only attack them 22 times. once you've exceeded that the warlord has max attacks on him/her and you may no longer attack him/her.

when you have them set to war, then there is no attack limit, and the warlord will not get maxed. so you can attack as much as you want, however it still uses turns, and you still lose health.

and yeah, like kilk said, if the warlord is much bigger or smaller then you, then you will not lose troops to shame or fear. which (if you don't know) happens when you attack someone who is much larger or smaller, you lose a small percentage of your army.

also, if the guy set to war is so high that the game would usually not allow you to attack him/her at all, setting them to war will allow you too.

all kinds of advantages!

Good luck  :)  

wolf bite

Good write up Peace.

Also know that if you over attack a clan when in a clan, they will likely set you to war to and you can not get out of the clan you made for 3 days. Could be painful.

(Moves topic to strats)

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

DemonSlavers

if you could attack without losing heath and turns it would be a disaster
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

Do yourealize that you just replied to a p[ost 17 days old?

Juska

Do you realize you just replied to a post that replied to a post that was 17 days old?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ah this could go on for ever