New to the Game?

Started by wolf bite, October 23, 2004, 11:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

For all those either new to the game or feel they need a bit of help to get better, many of our members are willing to help you. Please look down the list of people and see if you would like to contact anyone. You can click on their name and send them mail.

The following people promise:
To only have one, maybe two, students so the student gets full attention.
First teach the basics of an army/market/forage type strategy so the student is rounded.
Respond to all the students mail.
Never go on students account.
Not to use student to attack their own enemies.

To the members willing to help others with the game, you may post your ad below. Please lets have no chatter or other conversations here ( I will remove other posts). Only state what you feel you can offer to people. Such as what levels of strategies you can help with. Also list and update how many students you currently have.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Hiyo.  I'm Nohc.  I started playing around the end of last year's summer, so I have quite a bit of experience.  For a bit of imformaton about me, I normally use leaders when I play RWL (which I can teach you quite a bit about after you know the basics).  I'm pretty fair and don't like to badly damage other warlords without  good reason.  But I'm also one of the more skilled players that we currently have.  If you want a tutor who can give you advice, teach you the basics, and help you perfect your strategy, contact me.  If you're going to be mean, I'll probably reject you!  Now that you've got nothing to worry about, just send me a Private Message (go to My Controls, Conpose New Message, then type in Nohcnonk) and we can get started. ^_^

I have Yahoo, MSN, and AIM.

Currently has 0 student.
Accepting students.

Dead Eye

Hey, I am Dead Eye. I guess you some new people want to be taught be different types, and I varry quite a lot then most RWLers. For one thing, I mass military units, and I can teach you most of that. I also am a master at deception and spying during war time, and I am quite involved in the politics of RWL. I can teach you about each member, and how to deal with them, not to mention who not to deal with at all. I can also tell you about the history of RWL. I can teach you all about the politics of the game, and some military strats. My aim is Catfoodmade4dogs, you can IM me there or pm me here! I would be happy to teach anyone.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

^_^ I'm windhound..  or I 'spose windy for short...  I've been playin here for, eh, about two years..  
most of my strats involve ways to gain net in relitivly peaceful ways, which involves mostly food massing...  I could give you ideas on how to protect your food and give you tips on massing..  I dont do defencive..  not my cup of tea..  or rather, I /can/ do it, but prefer not to..  did it once, proved that I /could/ do it..  then skiff/food massed again..  
'Mostly like leader strats, but could help you with a balanceing strat as well..  when turbo resets in, eh, 4 days I'll brush up on balancing...  balancing being building more structures, other than just huts :lol:
I'm also familure with about all the game's many little functions and could help you out there as well..
g'luck...
if you want to reach me message either Blue Dragon (#437) in reg or use aim: windhound96

Current student(s):  2
-Omegawolf (if she still wants me to help her  ;) )
-Boar
full up ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Hi, I'm RazorClaw...
Joined up about a month after it started, and I know more than I generally let on about what's happening. I prefer brute strength techniques, massing stoats or skiffs, and like ot build lots of barracks, markets, and towers... To contact me I am number 41 in reg, my AIM is RazorClaw999. But my mother deleted AIM. So that's useless info.
No current students, accepting...

Juska

Juska, I'm an indy, if you don't know what an indy is and would like to find contact me. I can play almost any strat, and know most of the tricks in the game, but if your looking to go mass food you can take a hike. I'm also very noob friendly  :D

aim - Perseus1216
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death Eater

Hey I'm Death Eater

I am a veteran from QMT, which is one of the best and original promisance games, but I have played at Redwall for almost a year now. I have played a huge number of promisance games, and I can show you exactly what strategy works best for each game and help you make a transition if you are coming from another game. I am not the greatest at some of the technical stuff in Redwall (as I said, I am QMT-bred). However, I am probably one of the best leaders in any game atm, as I lead a powerful clan titled BL()()D at QMT. If you wish to lead a clan and learn how to hit high networths (especially during war), talk to me (AIM: QM Death Eater).
user posted image

DemonSlavers

hello im demonslavers i have prob. been playing for about year and a half  so i do have quite some experience. i have the some of the greatest leader massing strategys, and also if you like to be on the defensive side like me i also have great weasel massing strats.  also as juska said i am VERY noob friendly to help you can contact me at any of the following..

lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

AIM     babylocke991

and also you can PM me on here.  well thank you for all your time and im looking forward to helping you with any needs with the game....

DEMONSLAVERS
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

wolf bite

Hi, I am wolf bite.

I have been around here since almost the beginning. I have a good understanding how the game works and can play every strategy at least decently. I am the Admin on both servers, but have no playing accounts. I am not taking students at this time because that would be unfair. However, I will respond to a few direct questions such as ?what does this do,? and ?why can?t I do that?? If you really get in a mess, you can ask me to go onto your account to see if there is anything major you are doing wrong.

(Only Admins can log into an account and you should NEVER give out your password because Admins don?t need to have it.)

You may also post questions in the forum this is posted in, so other people may help you.

Some people may not want it known that they are asking for help or who is helping them. I have a good idea the strategies and personalities of our members. Anyone may tell me how they are doing in the game and what problems they have, I can discreetly set up a member that would be right for you.

Wolf Bite

Edit: (Updated)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Tarnak Vishu

Do any of you have msn messenger? Because I don't have AIM

Deathclaw

I have been playing since the first era and normally use a leader strat. No students, accepting. #23 in game.

AOL - JasonthePyro
Glory, Glory, Man United!

wolf bite

*bumps and repins*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Wolf Snare

hey, I'm wolf snare. I've been around for a few years. In my time here, I've learned alot. I've been known to use effective leader strategies, and I recently started indying to cure bordom. I have taught a couple of people before. If any new person seeks help, do not hesitate to message me.. I can show you the ropes, and if you are eager to learn, everything else I know about RWL.

msn: cody_otis10@hotmail.com

aim: wolfsnare101

or pm wolf snare on the forums.

In turbo I am The Phoenix Lament. In regular I am Wolf Snare. send me a message and we can get started.

Happy gaming. :-D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Hey, I'm Volkov, been here off and on ever since RWL started. I am one of the better players here. If you need help PM me here, or IM me at Crazy Soviet on AIM, djzoodude@gmail.com on MSN.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Hi,

I'm Ruddertail. I'm not as good as Volkov, and probably don't know all the neat tricks he does (heck, I know I don't. He can still teach me a thing or two...) but if you're looking for someone to give you all the basic skills; leaders, indy, or cashing, I'm your man.

AIM: ruddertail
MSN: JacobJ.77@gmail.com (I'm seldom on).

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward