Horde Protection Service

Started by Deathclaw, January 06, 2003, 08:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

If there are any hordes needing my protective services, PM me or game message me, I am 653.  You can pay me for my service or my clan.  Some restrictions reply, as in things of this nature:

I cannot attack an ally to my clan.

I cannot attack someone a considerable amount stronger, as I would ultimately lose.  An example is Orcrist.

More detail on contract information upon request.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Fenix

heh...actin it up now that you're in the top ten.
good luck with this service....does it cost anything?

Deathclaw

Yes.  A fee will be set upon asking for my services.

Kilkenne

Hmmm, thought it was a good idea to open up your "business" when you got the idea while browsing the forums and seeing that I did it, eh? Well, though a bit un-orthodox and not too bright, it seems fair enough that you would really want to copy me.

Menatus

You're all copying off of Aurelia Corps protection which copied off of DIF's protection and thus are all copiers.

Deathclaw

I had a protection agency with my other name before I decided to start over.  I had one before you did and just re-opened mine.  Do not speak of things you know nought of.  You no nothing of my prior gaming experience with my horde protection service.

Abby The Rat

That is true, I can remember the first protections oftered, who I can't not remember funny enought. I think it was Stormclaw or something. ~Shurgs~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Kilkenne

Deathclaw, don't say I have no gaming experience, and if you had another horde, say what it was instead of just talking about it all the time, I'm getting bloody sick of your talking about it and how you're an expert at the game and such, wasn't it a lesson when I crushed you the first time? Well...apparently not...

Deathclaw

I never said I was an expert.

Wickedclaw

Is post-warring America's favorite passtime? Because if it is, maybe I should give it a try!

Wickedclaw

Oh, and for the whole protection thing, everyone copied off everyone, who cares?!?! Let the people pick who they want to help them, does it matter. Oh, and in helping out Deathclaw, he has had an agency for a while now.

Menatus

That was post warring, Mr. Double post! ^_^;;; Stormclaw and his allies started the first one, because of course, they were the first. On the old board if you went to the first page of General Discussion, the first post, there it is. DIF Delor Independant Forces.

Orcrist

No. Stormy started a mercenary-for-hire business. Klamath opened the first Horde Protection Service, followed by Kilkenne, followed by Deathclaw, followed by...etc.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Well...same difference. I guess not quite. Similar idea, though. Either way it protects you pretty good.

Orcrist

Nah...sometimes it can force the person being protected into war. You have to be very careful.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant