Immortalized

Started by Retto, October 28, 2004, 02:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

400mil nw isn't all that much but did it or did it not take the number one spot? Huh? Answer me that.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolves

I know i was just saying that 4oo mil net is not that much on turbo.
I like my other account it terrifc.

David

Yay Grunger came in 15th.Funny how I didn't play the last week and a half.... and I also had most kills, tied with windy :D

Death Eater

Naltaca...a win is a win, no matter the networth when you do it. Wolves, if 400 mil isn't that much, why don't I see you up there past him?
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Each round is different.  The same people could get a tenth as much net as they did on another round.  His win was just as close as someone getting a win with 4.1 billion net and the second placer having 2.3 billion net.

Guthorm Swordmaster

No I never said I could get that amount but I said for good players its relatively easy.

Naltaca

Thank you Death Eater.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

^_^
Congratulations, Nalt... You finally reclaimed that win that was so greedily snatched away from you.  ::agrees::

Besides, A win is a win. Period.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Naltaca

That's right. Thank you for the congrats wolfy. I can't believe the real round 14 didn't even get honorable mention. I had over 2 bil nw that round and it was neck and neck between me and shoe.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

yeah...

*thwacks Josh*

he screwed that round up pretty bad...

The following round wasn't bad though, that was when I won! ( by over a billion NW thanks to someone who hated Nohc)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

XD