Halloween

Started by Trident, October 31, 2004, 11:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Since I'm still trying to decide what to do...  :unsure:

TR Shadow

Partying.  *Nod*

Guthorm Swordmaster

Egging but I need complete darkness the plice are patrolling around my neighbourhood,theres tons of em!

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, there's lots of police here too, so no egging for me :(

Er.. Trick-or-treating. I've just come back from doing that now...

Nohcnonk

I don't think most eggings are for revenge...

Trident

Some kids I know went a little too far a few years ago getting revenge on a certain teacher that they hated.  They took nails and scratched a huge line in the guy's car.  

Veranor

Quote from: TridentSome kids I know went a little too far a few years ago getting revenge on a certain teacher that they hated.  They took nails and scratched a huge line in the guy's car.
That is why certain people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

*does what I usually do*
*stays home*

edit: *nods*  tis true..  if some kids did that to my car..  their parents would be paying for a new paint job..  indeed they would..  a car is usually your 2nd biggest investment, tisnt right to mess it up..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*is trick-or-treating with a friend and his little sister and HER friends* It's getting harder and harder each year to find a costume I like...mainly find something in my closet and make something up. This year I'm trying to go as an anime character: http://www.nico-robin-love.de/gallery/ande...res/skizze2.jpg I should print that out and show it to everyone to prove I'm not going as myself.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: NohcnonkI don't think most eggings are for revenge...
agreed lots of ppl do it for there own enjoyment.

trident where did you get the pic of the wolf. i want it <_<  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Naltaca

I stay home. A day is a day like anyother day even if it does have a different name.
COOL STORY BRO

Aqualis

Some people gave me car. Seriously.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: windhound*does what I usually do*
*stays home*

*stays home*

I never do anything at Halloween, because it's my brother's birthday on Halloween, so we tend to celebrate that instead.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Here we enjoy a good chase.

Scarwake

I voted other, as I did various things....

I went to a Movie, I went to a Concert thingy which was highly highly beyond belief scary.  Umm...we usually go around gettin candy and scarying little kids, but we didn't do that this year because I had to work on the night of Trick-or-treating....

sioooo
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album