- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Kazaar

Duke

I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

Kilkenne

He's the only one of you who doesn't mod though...I belong to several roleplaying guilds, I have to dumb down my stuff whenever I post things here...(I abstained my vote)

Duke

you know it is not right when one is suposibly in posible to kill even his units are
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

Twillight

Look at my rp post. 'making them invincible'. It's a godmode, but I'm trying to be nice, as you see. Yes, I did make my army huge, but it's not 'invincible'..geez.
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

Deathclaw

At least I spell correctly and make no errors in my typing... and don't spam.*Draws scimitar and advances on Duke and the other people opposing my role playing ideas*
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kazaar

Deathclaw

*brushes it aside*

Advancing forward, Deathclaw lunges, running through Kazaar's leg, amputating it. As he wriggles on the floor, Deathclaw pulls out a deadly diamond tipped arrow and shoots him in the heart. Loading on armor, Deathclaw turns to face a new opponent. The next steps forward, apparently not knowing that he would soon die by a scimitar wielded by a hare that hated cheese.

Stamm

A good RPer just follows all the unseen rules of RPing, which include grammar and spelling, sure, but also include no god-moding and no autoing.  
- Stamm (or OE, or whatever the heck you want to call me)

Horde 95, The Assimilated
Secondary Diplomat, RFF

General Austin

I'll try to follow those rules. but apparently being a git makes it hard..
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Deathclaw

I am going to start an RP. I will set out the rules. No God-mode. Time to make it...

Alpha

Deathclaw's cool *hides from ppl about to murder her* NOFE AIR!!!!! 8 against ONE...........!!!!!!

~Alph
I'm a Christian and proud of it! God bless you all (even if we are evil, God still loves us)
"He shows us how to love.... each day" <-by me (Alpha)

Please check out my site!!! WOLVES!!
It needs more members >_@

~Alpha (a wolf pack leader's title)

Part of ANODAWOC,
           Animals NOt Dead And With Out Chee*e

Menatus

Deathclaw rocks because he likes goatees. UNLIKE JOSH!!! Also, he's good because he types correctly. But he is evil, anyway.

Deathclaw