Started by RazorClaw, November 03, 2004, 08:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Ideas:
Birthday Party
Lakov Organization
Party Representing Intelligent Mice, Kangaroos, and Such

wolf bite

Yes and why has this post been here for a day and only 4 people have looked at it? I was waiting for you guys.

Our nominee, Kilk, now holds a lot of power in the party. He likes the name GOP. The republican party likes to be called the Grand Old Party. I like the idea of the GOP as that with the republican takeover of the USA, it is topical and a good name. But the Grand Old Party is just not RWLish enough for me. That is why as a joke I make the pass to this forum Gophers-On-Parade. Maybe you can come up with a better use of the GOP?

Also, we need to get some motivation going here. They have more people on their party. So we are going to have to get people to want to join our party that are undecided on theirs. I think that we should have people take different jobs so that we can delegate some of the duties.

I know I am talking about 2 subjects in one post. Pease don?t let one of them get lost with talking about the other.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Personally I enjoy the translation we have for the GOP now, BUT, if anyone can come up with something better, go for it...

The sig stuff I've been doing for people is mostly PR. The Kilk/Nevada thing I have as my avatar is for everyone, please, if you are reading this, set it as yours if you can...

http://img47.exs.cx/img47/237/Kilk_Nevada_test.jpg (That is the link to it I believe)

If you want something for yourself, a different campaign poster idea, ask me. Otherwise, I really don't know what else I can do other than wait for the debate...I hope to dominate that simply with proper grammar, but if anyone wants to go over the issues with me on AIM, I would be more than happy to do so with them if they want to get involved.

Cheers.