Hacked, again.

Started by wolf bite, November 11, 2004, 10:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Beatles has a God complex.

Do me a favor, remove me from your buddy list.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

*wonders why Beatles doesn't make his own game*

The Lady Shael

Beatles, it's people like you that make it rather difficult to play this game. You, and Josh. If neither of you had played, this Era would be still playing like nothing happened. Do you think we're impressed? I'm disgusted.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelBeatles, it's people like you that make it rather difficult to play this game. You, and Josh. If neither of you had played, this Era would be still playing like nothing happened. Do you think we're impressed? I'm disgusted.
This era was already screwed. The biggest thing he did was delete wolf, taking away 50% of the remaining Josh net that was still floating around.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Guthorm Swordmaster

Nohc he does Faf that's Beatles game.

The Lady Shael

And that's helping our situation....how?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Guthorm Swordmaster

Because Nohc asked I told.

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAnd that's helping our situation....how?
I didn't say it helped. It's just the fact that this set was already fudged up. It should have been reset  a week or two ago.

At least Beatles gave Retto the fix. he could have been evil and hid it.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Wasn't talking to you, Guthorm.

Ah, he could've been evil and hid it...I see. To save us from other people like him who happen to be bored and spontaneously decide to exploit the bugs in this game. Rather thoughtful of him. Maybe it's possible he's had a change of heart since I last talked to him.

wolf bite

Yes, he could have been evil.

*looks at deleted account*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

I know, I was making a joke about your name... He found the bug, give him credit. Shael, would you rather wait for a month for someone to find it or have Beatles find it by screwing an Era that was already screwed?

The Lady Shael

I would rather not have anyone find it at /all/...considering Beatles is probably the only person who would take the time to do that, possibly besides Josh. But I understand what you're getting at.  

Juska

Deleteing wolf wasn't the best thing to do, but the server is being reset(or sure heck better be) very soon. Beatles pointed out a very important bug which if he hadn't used to make a showing no one would have fixed(I'm assuming Retto will fix this) it because no one would beleive him. Beatles helped our server out a whole bunch Shael. You'd like no one to hack it, but that's not how things work at least were protected from this security flaw.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

*wonders why Beatles doesn't mind about his own game instead of RWL*

*or maybe tell Retto what he's doing wrong and not screw things up*