RWL President

Started by Trident, November 19, 2004, 06:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I hope nobody has done something like this before.  Besides, whoever our president is, he/she will be much better than Bush.  And that's coming from a person who's neutral on presidental issues.  *Mutters about how her dear brother will be drafted to Iraq because of BUSH*

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Vote Ashy! Vose Ashy! Vote Ashy! *waves flag*

Juska

Nohc.

Hope your borther is ok..... What role is he performing?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Well, we have the Official RWL Elections, but this isn't quite the same. ^_^

Vote for me!

I didn't vote for myself for once. XD

Aqualis

After much random clicking and spastic motion of the mouse, I have chosen Shael.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Aqualis, Juska, John, Kilk, Nalt, Wolf. As this is for real president, they all represent my political views (for the most part),  though nobody here can do as well as Bush or even Kerry because they're experienced politicians. Wolf, mebbe.  

DemonSlavers

um no one can. and trident bush is twice as better a kerry they even took a poll of the ppl in war who the think should be president and 70% of the ppl said bush. so as you can see bush is doing a fine job i iraq and kerry could do no better.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'