A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

Alright, last time I am saying this, Basil and Martin are with windhound and not at the battle at the valley.

The large badger leading the forces crashed his axe down crushing the smaller badgers and vermin. "We can't fight on forever.."

Meanwhile the woodlanders were fighting with the otter blocking them, they were mostly archers get the otters from a small amount of distance.

Deathclaw

At the valley...

Many of the woodlanders were forced to surrender, others dying from their futile efforts. Deathclaw moved back, and had his moles finish a trap. Then, a landslide occured, but the construction was off by a few yards and only killed the back end of the woodlanders forces. From the rim of the valley, archers fired away, mowing down the enemy. Then, Deathclaw left Fletch Longbow in charge and took with him 300 archers, including Snipe Coldblood, as well as a mixture of 100 hares, otters, and shrews to check on Kilk. Leaving them to help Kilkenne, Deathclaw returned to the valley as the sniping insued. He retook his position of command and conversed with Fletch as to their next plan of action after sniping...............................
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kazaar

In the tunnel....

Worried about the others Martin sent 100000 troops to the vally but not right in the valley but along the sides for if the enemy attacked them in the valley they hoped to shoot them with arrows not knowing the abit of Deathclaws forces were archers. Around half of the forces had bows and swords, a quarter had swords and the other quarter had bows.

Deathclaw

Deathclaw's sentries ran to him.
"The enemy has 100,000 marching to fight."
Then take 100,000 of mine, the rest stay here. 100,000 of mine will easily force the enemy to flee. Take 5,000 archers and pick them off in the advance.

The Beatles

Instructional read for newbies an' all that, wot wot.

Ashyra Nightwing

It's a shame we lost the old forums, really. If we didn't, we'd still have all the old cheese topics...
How I miss them..

Juska

Is it too late to inlist my army for the side protecting cheese?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Deathclaw

OOC: Yes, It is too late... 11 pages late...

The final battle had drawn up. The ones marching upon the castle fell down easily. The Battle of the Vallety Fern went a little tougher, thousands dying in the raging inferno. The bodies were set afire to insure there death, and for a pyro's pleasure.