KM

Started by Wickedclaw, February 17, 2003, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

TIP: If you mess with one member you mess with us all. So I would suggest not messing with anyone, and take in consideration that we have some of the strongest armys in the game.

o, btw, MULTIS SUCK!!!

~Wickedclaw

malx

You're leader was killed, and I didn't see any big retaliation. Don't try to scare us--it won't work  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
Monkey Dude!!

Badrang the Tyrant

who was KM's leader?

Kilk, maybe?

Malx, what warlord # are you?

Badrang the Tyrant

ok...i admit it..that was a stupid remark on my part

windhound

Kilk's was not killed.  Nope.  He just got hit kinda hard and dumped his account.  yep.  KM may not be invincible, but we are stronge...  Age was doing some bad damage to members of km, but, where are they?  mid hundreds last time I checked...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

no, the reason he died was when he set up his muilti account, he foolishly used the same screan name, that killed his old account. here he is now as the head of the KM's multi clan.

konrads murderous horde (#290)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Actually, Sovereign Allegiance, 315 is the leader of our CLAN, no, not our MULTI CLAN, but our CLAN. Why do you have to act like such an idiot all the time, we've already proved that anyone who actually seems to like you the slightest bit is in your clan...Now, I wasn't killed, I just restarted, because I was sick of the multi attacks, and the murders, I don't have the time or the patience to rebuild from a slaughtered economy, because I have a life outside of this. (god forbid...)

Mysterious Guy

Getting a multiple account gets you yellow, not red. As I'm sure like half the first 60 players have noticed. LOL.