Should I stay or should I go?

Started by Vengerak, February 18, 2003, 03:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Well, I'm pretty much nothing, mostly due to inactivity, partly due to incompetence, & I'm wondering if any amongst you would sooner I stuck around.

I'm not trying to make out like you should all actually give a darn, but, eh. If a few people who like me can feed my ego substantially ("Noooo! We love you, Raine! Don't go! You're the man!"), a spark might be rekindled, or whatever.

Thanks.

Vengerak

I misspelt ''crumpet''. I am a fool.

Abby The Rat

Your a fool, man.

And er.. Don't go.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

With no Raine there wouldn't be anyone to make fun of us fools. Yes, Raine has to stay. Even if it's just so we can start an argument about cheese.  
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

The age of the argument about cheese is gone, finished dead, zipped and will never come back.

~Wonders why the was any fuss about cheese.~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

No.. Please don't go... Everyone is leaving now...

Badrang the Tyrant

we need a lot of people in the game, so hopefully you'll stay

Ereptor

Go.  This game is turning into poop.  Plus it is good to see the old guys leave.  The less of this there are the more rare we are.  Only the strong will survive.  Not saying you are not strong.  Just playing the game. ;)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Yes, but despite the fact you are naught but a fool, I hope you stay, Raine. You're the greatest. Just stay!

Even though I liked Josh as an emperor, when you came for a short few minutes, it was pretty cool.

So, stay. Or else.

Mark

Everbody leaving and I think that people should stick around. :D  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Mysterious Guy

Most definitely stay. The game quite simply wouldn't be the same without you, nor would the forums. STAY. As an imperative. :)

broccoli! (Indeed)

The Lady Shael

*stares at Raine for a long time, then silently and without a word, begins to super-glue Raine's feet to the ground*

(Mwa ha, now you have no choice... B) )
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Noooo! We love you, Raine! Don't go! You're the man! Re-join KM! You were the greatest second an insane war leader could have!

Bloodrath

Raine, you have to stay. Common, we have been through a lot, once against each other and now on the same side. Please don't go. Nothing would be the same without you. Please stay.  :)  

Menatus

It doesn't matter what people say if you don't look! *shakes fist*