Full story.

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 14, 2005, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Convo on AIM. This is Nohc's fault. Not Juska's.

Crazy Soviet: DId you hit Nohc before he hit you?
Perseus1216: no
Crazy Soviet: What at all?
Perseus1216: I might have hit him before, but as i said ont eh forums nothing to warrant his attacks upon me
Crazy Soviet: How many times did he hit you?
Perseus1216: lots, the point is he purposely killed over 8million of my rats
Crazy Soviet: I know
Crazy Soviet: But what is lots?
Crazy Soviet: 15?
Crazy Soviet: 21?
Perseus1216: 15+
Crazy Soviet: OK
Crazy Soviet: That's unreasonable
Perseus1216: it's not the attacks, its what the attacks caused
Crazy Soviet: Yes
Perseus1216: I can deal with 30 hits
Crazy Soviet: He could easily have espied you
Perseus1216: but when someone destryoed my strong type when i ahve less than 200k of every othert roop I get mad
Crazy Soviet: And seen that rats were yor strongest
Crazy Soviet: *Nod*
Crazy Soviet: How many rats did you have?
Crazy Soviet: Before Nohc hit you?
Perseus1216: 12mil, he hit me to 4mil
Perseus1216: then sent me 2mil because he couldn't hold all his, the nerv eof him
Crazy Soviet: I understand that would piss you off
Perseus1216: i gave him 2 options he declined both
Crazy Soviet: What two options?
Perseus1216: apoligize
Perseus1216: or rstore my rats
Crazy Soviet: What just apologize
Perseus1216: yep
Crazy Soviet: ANd its done?
Crazy Soviet: No reparations?
Perseus1216: yep
Crazy Soviet: WHAT THE BLOODY HECK!!
(Edit: That was me very angry that Nohc had refused to even aplogize)
Crazy Soviet: BUGGER!!
Crazy Soviet: Did you post this info?
Perseus1216: what the one wiht NOhc?
Crazy Soviet: Well that
Crazy Soviet: And this current AIM convo
Perseus1216: No, I think it deletes all emssages with dead empires
Crazy Soviet: Ah
Perseus1216: because I can't find Nohc;s, but I have your after u talked to him :
Crazy Soviet: Well I'll copy paste the relevant part of this convo
Crazy Soviet: Hrm
Perseus1216: He said that he''s told you why and that it wasn''t deliberate.
Crazy Soviet: He didn't tell me why
Crazy Soviet: He told me to ask you
Perseus1216: no that was your msg to me
Perseus1216: sayign what nohc said
Perseus1216: I foudn our convo
Perseus1216: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:11:32 -0800
I attacked you with rats because I wasn''t going to waste money on /more/ troops, and I also didn''t want to waste money keeping my rats. Don''t tell me that you didn''t appreciate the rats I sent at least a little. I''m not going to do anything else for you as I am already overattacked and you''ll probably attack me anyway if I sent you the rats. Tell me, do you aid everyone that you overattack?

P.S. What''s Cb?

Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:27:19 -0800
You purposely killed 8 million of my rats! And then you add insult to injury by sending me a few mil rats for compensation? Cb me, I know you could have, I have less than 200k skiffs, and yet you kill mine and your own rats? You have 6 mil rats to go, or a very well written apology or you will not survive.
Perseus1216: Then i told him CB meant stats
Crazy Soviet: AH

So you see, NOhc refused even to apologize.

Also, in  earlier messages, its shows that its possible Nohc might have been mad that Juska was in wrath.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: JuskaIf you don't know anything then don't post anything.
He's trying to resolve the situation :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

First of all, I didn't kill off 10 million rats.  I killed 6 or 7 million I believe.  Then I sent him one or two million, so I basically killed about 5 million.

I left him with a good amount of land, at least more than everyone else.

He can make rats rather easily, so I don't see why those rats were so important.

Is this really a good reason to kill me?  I personally don't think it is.

(has no record of previous attacks between him and Juska)

Death Eater

Nohc, I'm surprised. Am I that scary...I have been expecting death for awhile now. You see, if I get killed, whoever kills me will have a ROUGH set. And I mean it. Just as that person leaves protection...wham! Dead again. Not fun for them, not at all.

So, maybe you guys are just smarter than you look.
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Surprised at what?  I can't always attack lightly I want to perform decently.

If everyone felt the way about getting attacked that Juska does, there's be a lot more grudges in this game.  It seems that Juska really likes attacking, but really hates being attacked.

Was it just the loss of rats that you didn't like?  Northland Raiders attacked you 19 times and I don't see him dead.  The same with Wolf Snare who put in 20 attacks.  Maybe next time you should just sack me a couple times and buy them off the market with the money you get.

Juska

I like my rats.

Or I could kill you next time.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

I didn't see myself going anywhere with wrath. Also I may respect DC as a player, but he is not fit to lead a clan. His ambition is slow and he takes too long to plan. Also I feel that w00f would benefit more from me than Wrath, seeing as Wrath has more members, and I like a challenge. So if you want me dead DC, go ahead and do it  ;) .
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Nohc... *Shakes head* whatever boy. This is the first time in a couple days I'vce really been able to check the forum. You killed fully 3/4 of Juska's rats. That is going to be rather hard to just "buy back". You sent him a token amount, taking the damge you did from 8 million dead too 7 million dead. Thats still over half. And you didn't even have to pay them back, an apology would have worked just fine! So while I maintain that killing may have been a little extreme, YOU started it Nohc. We finished it.

Deathclaw

Quote from: cloudAlso I may respect DC as a player, but he is not fit to lead a clan. His ambition is slow and he takes too long to plan.
Not fit to lead a clan? You could not do near as good at all. I'm a better clan leader than you or anyone in Woof for that matter.

We planned to kill Woof within two days, only thing holding us back was that only two people got on instead of the 5 who should've been.

You haven't been around long enough to judge my skill as a leader, because otherwise you would have a completely different opinion.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Nohcnonk

If only Juska and Death Eater had a clan, I'd be the one finishing it.

Volkov, I don't really know what your purpose here is since I didn't attack you and you didn't attack me.  It's really only between me and Juska.

Gen. Volkov

If Deathclaw were willing to leave it at that, I'd be perfectly willing to let you guys battle it out to your hearst content. But Deathclaw was planning the whole clan's death, which MAKES it my business.

As to your leadership skills Deathclaw... well that's up to those who are under you to decide, but from what I've seen so far, you are at least overconfident in your clan's loyalty. Not thatI'm the most wonderful leader in the world... but neither are you. No offense.

Death Eater

Quote from: DeathclawNot fit to lead a clan? You could not do near as good at all. I'm a better clan leader than you or anyone in Woof for that matter.
Deathclaw, before you spew out garbage, please have some background knowledge before you do it. First, I find Gen. Volkov to be a very competent leader, and though he is not perfect, he has done a considerable amount of work and I rather be under his command than yours anyday.

Second, you obviously don't realize what players consist of woof. Both myself and Juska are considered some of the best leaders at QMT, leading one of the most powerful clans there. And its a lot harder to lead at QMT than here. We have been voted Best Leaders numerous times, and we know what we're doing. Care to check out a REAL clan site:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bloodlust_F...Forum/index.php

So please, don't make idiotic remarks before you know who your talking to. Just because I don't lead a clan here doesn't mean I'm not a good leader.  
user posted image

Bladetail the Ferret

I really don't see why everyone is yelling and fighting about this. You Juska could give your side of the story and just tell the truth about what happened and no offense but STOP EXPLODING IN EVERYONES FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will probly not be sentanced to death because the members of your former clan and allys could avenge your death. Just tell the Gen. what happened and we will see what happens from there. ::agrees::  

Deathclaw

My clans always dominate, every time I lead one.
As for QMT, who gives a (wash my mouth out with soap)? This is RWL, not QMT.

As for Woof's members, they don't compare to my clan, such as Orcrist and Nohc, to name a few. If Kilk had time he'd be in as well, and he's better than any one in your clan by ten times, if not more.
Glory, Glory, Man United!