Full story.

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 14, 2005, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Actually, DE is on par with anyone in this game except for Wolf Bite and PA, IMO. And even them he's not far behind... But he's evil.  :D  

Bladetail the Ferret

I 'll say just stop fighting and tell what happened and we can get it sorted out there. ;)  

Gen. Volkov

Deathclaw.... While certain members of your clan may be good, you don't know how to organize effectively. I on the other had have a clan full of some of the best players in the game and I know how to organize effectively. You seem to want a war. If so, I'd advise against it, if not then quite provoking us. Either way Woof is ready.
Razor, you forgot Holby. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Bladetail, I'm gonna blow up in your face.....

Because you obviously haven't read the whole frickin topic if you think I haven't explained myself, so don't go around criticizing me when I've done everything you said I have not.

But just for your benefit I'll give you the outline, Nohc killed 8mil of my rats after no prior disagreements between us, I told him replace them or apologize otherwise I'm gonna kill you. He did neither I killed him, with DE's help of course, then Wrath got all mad.

DC you have a great clan, but it esacpes me why with the talent you have their are two BA's ahead of you and you guys haven't even tried to take out the top 10, the farthest you got was figureing out who gore gaz was.

QMT is 20x harder than this place that is why it is relevant, go play there(though with the new code change (junk) its gai but better than here) lead a clan war and come back.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Death Eater

Fine, DC, I'll admit. I'm no good at exploiting the many bugs in this game like some people are (*cough* josh *cough*). But let me tell you something. I don't come here to *win* (in fact, there really isn't a viable way to win, so thats impossible). I come here to screw around, maybe try some new strats for QMT, help some friends out etc. To be frank, you haven't proven yourself as a good player until you compete against the best. Whether it be QMT or ZAP!, the two best promisance games that are currently out there.  
user posted image

Deathclaw

"The best?"

I think RWL could take on Zap or whatever that is as well as QMT players. Gathering the best of RWL to face those games, RWL would win.

So, yes, I have proven myself.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Death Eater

your a funny character, Deathclaw. Very funny indeed. I laugh at that comment because 3 QMT players came over to Turbo and completely owned everyone, without even trying. And it was the first time they had ever played the game. Funny, indeed.

Keep telling yourself that, DC. Doesn't mean it'll come true.
user posted image

RazorClaw

Heh. I noticed how the QMT guys encountered SO MUCH resistance... And despite how you guys say that QMT is better, I've noticed nobody from QMT has dominated Reg... Why not?  

Deathclaw

Honestly, Death Eater, no one plays turbo at their fullest, it is just something to do while waiting for turns on regular. QMT players aren't better than RWL players, I assure you.

Ashaman

Dude, why don't you make a Reg game that has a set end date then QMT ppl will come over and play.  We don't waste our time playing a game when we have no idea when it'll reset.  At least in Turbo, there's a set date so we came and tried it out.  

Death Eater

DC, you talk a lot. I would like to see you back it up. New set at QMT Classic starts beginning of Feb. You can sign up now to get used to the code. Bring as many good RWL'ers as you can and make a clan. Let's see how you fair. Link is: http://qmt.ath.cx:8080/

Remember, its QMT Classic. Turbo is WAAAY different, its NOT the same game with a higher turn rate. I'm betting your clan wont come top 3 at the end, and you'll be lucky if 1 person makes the top ten.

Its time to back up the talk.
user posted image

windhound

heh.  I'd like to try QMT, but I need my firewall, and QMT's setup doesnt allow firewalls..  and I value my computer too much to disable the firewall while using turns..  yesterday my computer was prodded over 1000 times within 30 min..  probably just one bot, but one bot I dont want in...

hum, and some people do play turbo to the max of their ability..  
but quite a few, me included, just like to mess around in it...

as to RWL vs. QMT, I think that some QMT players are probably better, seeing as the game itself is older and has a larger active playerbase, giving more of a challenge and more oponants to adapt to..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

RWLers don't know the way that game works, like we have had time to learn here.

But if anyone wants to do this, I'll make a clan, but I'll need to make sure I get some good members... like:

Kilk
Orcrist
Nohc
Nevadacow
windhound
Wolf Snare
cloud
almkman

And possibly others, I just made that list off the top of my head... if I get enough people I'll go for it, and if you did the same with reg, we would completely beat the (junk) out of QMTers. I'll see who I can get for the QMT thing, it all depends on who I get.

Gen. Volkov

How hard I play in any game really depends on the situation. For example, In QMT I play rather hard, but for the most part I just mess around at RWL. THough currently I've been expending a little more effort at RWL. Basically I just mess around with strats here to see what I can use. The few times I've played seriously, I ended up at #1 for quite awhile. I'm a little apprehensive at playing 100% at RWL and QMT.. I might fall a little short of what I think I can do. And that would be dissapointing.

But seeing as I am currently playing about the same level of intensity in both games, I would have to say QMT is a bit better than RWL in general. I'm in the top 20 to 15 there and the top ten here. Of course the slower turn rate does make a difference. SO my playing style is adpated to QMT. SO its not a totally accurate judge of difficulty.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

I'm up for a change, QMT sounds like a nice challenge. Pretty sure I wouldn't be 1st right off the bat, but I adapted to rwl rather quickly so hopefully I could do the same with that.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...