Full story.

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 14, 2005, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

I think cloud might do well at QMT, and I like how he sees it as a challenge. DC, I am really looking forward to seeing what you guys can do. Surprise me. I'm sure if you can do well as a clan, more respect will be brought to this game, thus the playerbase may increase.

Oh, and if a clan of QMT players came here, there would be now way to tell how good we are. Since there's no objective in the game except to "dominate." Which I know we would do, if we actually tried a lot. Maybe we will come here after you guys come to QMT. But a lot of players are turned off by the never-ending set and the fact that we would end up joining midway through. Not to mention the extremely low turn rate. But we'll see.
user posted image

Deathclaw

So far for QMT I'd have:

cloud
Me

Any others? Can't really succeed with two members, need a little more than that.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Juska

I think Nohc currently plays, he MuFed me 25 times a while ago.....

I currently 3rd, DE's probably somewhere hiding while he stores cash until it's coming out of.....well you know,  then he'll buy up and get like 50mil net while me the poor indy can only watch. I think I've been top 10 the whole set, guess not to many of the great guys are playing competively, seeing Thams in first.

DC please keep living in your fanatsy world.

Cloud I'll look foward to seeing you there.

I'm currently #27.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

MuFed?

Yeah, I play (and have played a few times before), but I'm on vacation right now... (just Classic)

We should make an RWL clan just to have fun and see how we do. :D  If I can get 3 other people I'll make it next round.

Death Eater

Thats the spirit!

MuF = Magic User Fight. Equivalent to RWL leader attack. Very ineffective in QMT, almost pointless.

Anywayz, no Juska, this set I'm supplying my clan with cash. And lots of it. So I generally won't hit a high rank. I may grab top ten at the end, who knows.  
user posted image

Juska

Lol.

MuFs not half bad when I've got 23k land and Nohc's in the low ranks getting 300-400 land each shot.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

I know. XD  I didn't have enough troops to do anything at the time either.  Takes too much loyalty though.