how stupid can you get?

Started by Peace Alliance, January 16, 2005, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

online attacking at its worst.

one of the dirtiest attacks i've ever seen in my life.

being in first, like i was, took a TIGHT run, every turn is calculated, i couldn't spare to lose anything. but Wolf Snare, being that absolute *removed* that he is, decided that he would online attack me. first by "mistake" then, even after i shouted at him in anger, he continued to. thus, i can no longer keep my position as emperor.

legitimately break me, like orcist and windhounds have the skills to do, and you would be considered a good player, and i would respect that. but being the shot you just took on me, was like a shlash across the head while i wasn't lookin, it was stupid, and you don't deserve to be the person to have taken me down.

I hope you realize(mis-spelling) the mistake you've made.

{Edited by: Scarwake, for purposes of mis-spelling and flaming of Wolf Snare}

RazorClaw

Thankfully, he doesn't have much net built on it, so mebbe I can breaks him and get some land... And Peace, I hate online attacking as well, but what does this topic serve to do? Other than insult Snare (IGMs are used for this), increase your post count, and complain (also can be done over PMs to your caring allies--wait, you don't have any. So there's nobody to complain to that will very likely do anything differently)? Also, it's no dirtier than other online attackings. How would he know you had such a precise run? I suggest that rather than posting topics like this, you get your land back and then some, and reinstate yourself as emperor, after attacking me for being a pricking pin in this topic and not showing sympathy.  

Wolf Snare

Peace..., settle down. You didn't exactly handle the situation correctly.

I got on, merely saw that peace had dropped out of first and had a bunch of land..  So I thought, basically regarding the remarks he made earlier, to attack and ruin him while I had the chance. as I was hitting him he sent two messages within 20 seconds.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:22:20 -0800From Peace Alliance (#21) (?)
I''M ONLINE, (what the elk)?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:22:43 -0800From Peace Alliance (#21) (?)
YOUR FRIGGIN DEAD DIP(smelly stuff), THIS WAS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I then messaged him on msn and he started attacknig me again very heavily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

? says:
hey
? says:
why didnt you message me on here?
Sticker Sticker says:
THE (wash my mouth out with soap) ARE YOU THINKING
? says:
i didnt notice you were doing anything
? says:
i really didnt pay asttenion
Sticker Sticker says:
do you know how (wash my mouth out with soap)in tight my runs are? are you a (wash my mouth out with soap)in idiot? you just (wash my mouth out with soap)in ruined my ENTIRE stratagy
Sticker Sticker says:
(wash my mouth out with soap)ing retard
Sticker Sticker says:
you begger beg for your (wash my mouth out with soap)in life
Sticker Sticker says:
(wash my mouth out with soap)
? says:
(what the elk)?
? says:
setle
? says:
*settle
? says:
what do you want me to do>?
Sticker Sticker says:
every SINGLE (wash my mouth out with soap)in turn i take is important with my stratagy, you just (wash my mouth out with soap)ed me over, now i can't be a (wash my mouth out with soap)in emperor anymore
? says:
didnt you already finish the ten days?
? says:
thats technically all you need
Sticker Sticker says:
i don't go for ten days
Sticker Sticker says:
ten days isn't a friggin emperor
Sticker Sticker says:
and emperor is he who is on top
Sticker Sticker says:
if i'm not on top, i'm not the emperor
? says:
i have the ability to aid you
Sticker Sticker says:
well unless your gonna aid me with 12K land and 30 billion dollars then it won't make up
? says:
die
Sticker Sticker says:
idiot
Sticker Sticker says:
you friggin idiot
? says:
you wont win
? says:
i have full turns
? says:
surrender or die
Sticker Sticker says:
i already told you you (wash my mouth out with soap)ed over my stratagy
Sticker Sticker says:
so what if i won't take you on this run, i have plenty of time to make sure you go nowhere in this game
? says:
ive already been emperor
? says:
you havent
Sticker Sticker says:
your not a (wash my mouth out with soap)in emperor if you've been ther efor 10 days
Sticker Sticker says:
thats not (wash my mouth out with soap)ing emperorship
Sticker Sticker says:
thats you sittin there with a whole ton of (smelly stuff) doing nothing while the game doesn't care
Sticker Sticker says:
an emperor controls the game
Sticker Sticker says:
when i had a majority of the land, and i'm in first, i am the emperor
? says:
well
? says:
you wont have the chance to try that again

----------------

Basically, his intentions were holding the land on the top of the game.. I didn't want that from the start.. his attitude was terrible, so I decided not to aid him, but to annailate him.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Yes, snare, thank you for posting that. I told everyone in my post that i was yelling at you, and it was for a good friggin reason. How did you miss the lil star beside my name man? you attacked me JUST as i went to build on the land i had JUST demloshing, theres not a chance in the world that i wouldn't have had a star beside my name.

no, you saw it, and you KNEW i was in the middle of my run, and you thought you'd be smart if you'd attack me while i'm down for my run. How is this any dirtier then any other online attacking, rc? because wolf snare KNEW he didn't have the skills to break me when i had my defenses up, so he took this oppertunity to ruin something that i've been working my (behind) off for, for quite a while now. Something that i took pride in, and he ruined it because he thought it would make him look good.

Razorclaw, i really have a hard time tolerating you at times, as you know. But please, to avoid any confrontation, please do me a favour and never add your insight into what i should be doing in game. Because your suggestions reflect your knowledge of the game. When i read it, it makes me stupider. the idea that i'm simply supposed to take my land back and reclaim emperorship, is painfull enough. I attacked him back, sure, but that means that i've used another 126 turns (minimum) to make a SECOND land run, PLUS he killed off so many of my leaders, there would be an extra lot of turns to get my leaders up, all this making it impossible for me to possibly get enough money to buy the troops to defend myself... and really, thats something anyone could have figured out, even if it wasn't in that much detail.

Why do i make this post? This is the Reg Discussion forum... I am discussin reg. Yes, its to voice my frustrations towards wolf snare, but the frustrations are a result of what he has done to me on reg. Also, i want to make it nice and clear, that wolf snare does NOT deserve the credit for taking me down, since he did it in one of the lowest, most undeserving manner the game has to offer.

{Note: If you didn't want any insight from others then why did you post about it in the first place?}

Wolf Snare

So be it. I wasn't looking for credit in hitting you, I was taking you down just like I promised I would in another thread when you said you were going to take over the game with all of the land.
I came online with full turns, and intent to take you down. I saw a slim possibility, and exploited the opertunity. No foul play. You boasted your actions of taking over, and welcomed competition. Regardless, I got the job done.
As to the comment of me not having the skill to take you out normally- phhht.. That's your opinion. Currently, I feel no reason to prove anything to you what so ever.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

hum
Peace is right to be peeved..  online attacking is extremely dirty, ESPECIALLY if you dont have any plans to hold the land..  that move is designed to simply do maximum damage to a horde, not benifit yours
yes, snare brought his leaders up, but other than that?

well, from my horde's standpoint I'm rather grateful to snare, as he gave me a large amount of virtually free land ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Wolf Snare, what i said is that i HAD taken over the game, because i had. I was up there as a challange. to be taken down. I wasn't up there to taunt you into taking a cheap shot at me. Your attack was a disgrace, not something that proves that i can't take over the game. I already HAD taken over the game. Dont sit around thinking that since you managed to store yourway to a 10 day spot in first taht you did anything like what i have the ability to do. I'm sure if anyone glances at your stats they can see how weak you truely are, you have nothing, you are nothing, you're worth nothing. As far as i'm concerner, you HAVE proved yourself, you've proved yourself to be a *removed* of a player, and a poor sport.

Wolf Snare (#129)
Turns (?)   38 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   28 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   99,191
Acres (?)   45,465
Cash (?)   $474,370,148
Food (?)   79,145,125
Loyalty (?)   9,629,164
Networth (?)   $58,528,619

Locations (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Marten
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   7,794,225
Weasels (?)   1,559,958
Stoats (?)   2,488,379
Skiffs (?)   751,378
Leaders (?)   4,208,182

{Edited for purposes of Flaming Wolf Snare}

Gen. Volkov

Wolf Snare, that was underhanded and you know it. If you can't break him without stooping that low... well you deserve no respect. I have a legit excuse. I have been pounded by wrath ofr three straight days now. So I can't touch Peace Alliance or couldn't. You could even do it without him being online. That's just low and wrong.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Peace, any respect I once had for you is now zero. Insulting Snare because you're ticked off? Fine. Insulting me? Idiotic. Honestly, if you're trying to dominate, expect others to prevent you and prepare for it. Now, I don't think it smart that Snare attacked you online. He could've probably broken you when you were offline. But you take a simple, text-based internet game way too seriously, and insulting some kid you don't even know that severely for saying "quit whining" is rather sad, IMO.  

Wolf Snare

......Meh.
Now that I think of it, I had 30 million rats laying around before I hit him. Meaning I could have broken him if he was online, because he had less than 30 mil. either way, peace is well on top again, and I believe we settled the argument. True, it was underhanded and cheap, so I did something to fix it. I'm no less of a player for causing the chaos, or for helping fix it. Let's just get on with the game.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

And thank you Wolf Snare, for the appology, and for trying your best to repay your debt. I'm sorry for swearing at you so much  :(  i think you cought me on a bad day, so it was timing mostly.  

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Peace AllianceAnd thank you Wolf Snare, for the appology, and for trying your best to repay your debt. I'm sorry for swearing at you so much  :(  i think you cought me on a bad day, so it was timing mostly.
I don't judge. I'm glad this is ending, though. Sorry it had to happen that way.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

I for one have been online attacked by many of those who feel so strongly about it now.  I think you guys are growing soft.  *burns happy pony farms*  If online attacking doesn't make you want to fight, then maybe burning your happy farms will!  *walks into shadow*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Bah. You whined about Juska hitting you 11 times. Hypocrite. Who's growing soft now? SO Ereptor... I think it would be best of you just didn't participate in these sorts of convos anymore. You say you don't care about attacking, yet that's only when applied to people you are attacking. If we dare to attack YOUR sacred person its a whole other story now isn't it? If you wanna have a double standard, fine, but don't expect us to respect you for it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

Hmm i wonder who you have been talking to you.  Funny how so many people have opinions around here, but most of them end up sounding like one opinion.  I suggest you think before you try to insult someone that has been playing as long as I.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*