how stupid can you get?

Started by Peace Alliance, January 16, 2005, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Ereptor never whines when I attack him. He just kicks my (donkey) back.

Peace Alliance

QuoteHmm i wonder who you have been talking to you. Funny how so many people have opinions around here, but most of them end up sounding like one opinion. I suggest you think before you try to insult someone that has been playing as long as I.

Ereptor, do you really ahve to go and play the oldbie card? of all the cards you could have played, kind of spades, 2 of hearts... you chose the oldbie card? And besides, volkov's been here for more then long enough to be able to say what he's saying, he has his own opinion, trust me.

And i'm hardly going soft. You of all people know what its like to put so much work into something, theres a lot of pride in that. i don't complain much, but this had merit.  

Holby

Yeah, you in the wrong again, Ereptor ;) . Wolf Snare, I still hold the opinion you're an evil nose and I don't blame Peace in the slightest for swearing at you. I also liked how you changed your mind about what actually happened about Peace being online, hehe.

TJ, how can you edit posts?
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

and TJ, its not a flame if i'm presenting actual facts. its their fault if the facts incriminate them  ::disagrees::  

Ashaman

PA, you whine too much.  Before it was "oh, you poisoned my food".  Now it's "oh, you online hitting me".  As much as everyone hates it, those are built into the game.  Just because you have that * infront of your empire doesn't give you any protection from being attacked.  Deal with it; do your attack run quicker; or retaliate better.  

Peace Alliance

dealing with it is exactly what i did, i warned him, i scorned him, and i was prepared to destroy him up untill he apologised and helped build me back up. Just because my method of dealing with something isn't the same as yours doesn't make me a whiner.

Furthermore, it might be built into the game, but if you really knew anything about RWL, you'd know that there are ethics and politics involved. The ethics and politics are in fact most of the time more important then the code itself.

And what are you doing back? are you really THIS bent on making sure i've got a pain in my neck?

Scarwake

*points holby to his name and then shows him what group he's in*  I'm a Mod, holby.

Peace, its insulting a person and is therefore flaming.  I'm following definitions set by the admins and the ways to deal with them.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Wolf Snare

Quote from: HolbyYeah, you in the wrong again, Ereptor ;) . Wolf Snare, I still hold the opinion you're an evil nose and I don't blame Peace in the slightest for swearing at you. I also liked how you changed your mind about what actually happened about Peace being online, hehe.

TJ, how can you edit posts?
Interestingly enough, I care not for your opinion. I paid him back, which was more than what most would have done.. I totally screwed my entire horde over aiding him. Maybe you should acknowledge that aswell.

Also, I just love how people carry on these threads days after they've been resolved.. <_<  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)