Pet Pictures!

Started by Trident, January 16, 2005, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/564670912

Why is that picture odd?  Because he's part bobcat.  Not only that, but he died a few days before Christmas, and I still miss him.  Yiss, that would be my eld kit-tay.  

Gen. Volkov

Awwww. Poor kitty. How old was he? My cat died a while ago. She was 18 years old. It was sometime around the end of July, beginning of August. Her kidneys failed.

:blink: Part bobcat? Really? Cool. I din't know that was possible.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww, schweet kitty-cat. I have a cat.. and a fish... my gerbil died just after Christmas.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

That would require a scanner or digital camera on my part. Neither of which I have.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

The cat still living: http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/211758308

If you mix her pretty green eyes with the first cat's blue eyes, you'd get my eye color.  I'm serious.

Gen. Volkov

Awww. Pretty kitty. Can you tell I'm a preveterinary medicine major yet? LOL.

Yorkie... has long hair... looks like mop.

Really Julie? Cool.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

But a very cute mop.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

Oh yes. But still a mop. If you wring its neck when its wet will water squeeze out?

The Lady Shael

Ah! So mean...just don't say that around my dog, he gets rather ferocious when provoked.

Aqualis

My cat bit me again.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Ok. I won't say that arounf your dog Shael. Though I will drop kick his behind if he bites me. Perfect size for it. I call little annoying dogs like yorkies drop-kick dogs. But I still like em. Except when they won't shut up. Then I want to sick MY dogs on them. They big. They eat little dogs. Well prolly not. But I wish they would.

TR Shadow

Quote from: Gen. VolkovAwww. Pretty kitty. Can you tell I'm a preveterinary medicine major yet? LOL.

Yorkie... has long hair... looks like mop.

Really Julie? Cool.
She's Monica.  I'm Julie.  *Nodnod*

Gen. Volkov

LOL. OK. Cool though.

Aqualis

My cousin's son tried to give the cat a hug. He didn't like it very much.

I have a big dog, German Sheperd/Other, it will eat anything that moves. She even eyes the cat when she's inside. However, kitty is safe. Dog somewhat scare of crazy cat.

She used to catch and eat the following:

birds
squirrels
raccoons
'possums
deer (not sure how she managed that one, but she came home with a whole leg once)
one of grandma's cats

She's almost 12 now and we penned her up so she doesn't do that as much. Thought I'm fairly sure she got either a bird or a squirrel this summer.

I could have sworn there was a point in there somewhere.

~the mighta awualis