The Chieftain

Started by Peace Alliance, January 20, 2005, 05:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

No wonder you too get along so well.... :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

i'm not tiny anymore, i haven't played hockey in years, i just stopped reffing this year too.

RazorClaw

Ah. Well, then, average-sized, (supposedly) bad (former) hockey player.  :D  Congrats! You are 1 of 1000 Canadians who don't play hockey!  :P  

Wolf Snare

we are ready to welcome a new chieftain.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

congrats to wolf snare and friends for earning chieftain.

you have land, you have networth, and you have power. lets juswt see how long it lasts  :D  

Peace Alliance

And thus, with my land stripped from me (and thae fact that i can no longer get on RWL 'cause my computer is broken and i my schedule literally allows less time for me to breath, not to mention play RWL [rwl comes before breathing. {man this has been a long brackets... i wonder if i should have just put it as a sentence? ah well, your probably totally off track now, i suggest you go back and read the part before the breackets so that the sentence makes sense}]) I haven't power of control over the game. I am no longer the chieftain. However, nobody does have power, since i still possess my rank 1, and my networth... so at the moment, i don't think there is a chieftain.

good work to those that broke me, pity i don't have the time to take you all head on  :rolleyes:  

Gen. Volkov

Indeed. Thankee to Ereptor for allowing a little land distribution. This means others can now get to be chieftain. Or chieftains, whatever the case may be. You could have a joint rulership of sorts.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

I broke him first you know, and Ereptor just attacked me...

Gen. Volkov

What really? Well thanks to Nohc then.

Peace Alliance

it wasn't hard, i had like... 12 mil rats... plenty on the market though, but i never had time to get em off. also, if i were still able to play at home i would be able to sent my stuff to a friend who's online then get it sent back... but my stupid computer is broken

Gen. Volkov

That sucks fo you Peace. Ah well. C'est la vie.