Flood Control

Started by Peace Alliance, January 22, 2005, 05:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

razorplow... that was wolf's joke... you just... redid wolfs joke...  i hope you don't expect us to find you funny,  :blink:  

RazorClaw

No, I don't. I expect you to find me a cliched, stupid little man. I may even expect you to believe, like certain not-so-active members, that I'm a thirty-year old who smoles smelly cigars. But I, by no means, believe myself to be original or funny. Heck, half my jokes were originally Milton Berle's, who got them from someone else, who got them form yet another person, and that person was probably a Revolutionist. He was probably depressed in his time of war and death, and therefore came up with jokes to cheer he and his comrades up. Also, my name is not RazorPlow. That would imply that I am a sharpened snowplow.

Peace Alliance

well, razorflaw, i'm glad we've got this all wrapped up.

RazorFlaw

What's that, dumb, insulting person that also makes terrible attempts to be funny?  

The Lady Shael

*imagines Razorclaw with a sharpened head shoveling snow with it and giggles*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

not funny, just true to my history.

RazorFlaw

*attaches shovel to head and shovels snow*  

Riverpaw

Flood control. Well, if some guy decided he'd use the backspace/enter trick in the GD, I'm guessing it'll become a good thing.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.