Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

What really? Cool. I was just guessing.

Hmmm....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gen. Volkov

Clue #1. This person is not from the U. S.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

Riverpaw

"not from" meaning not native or not currently residing in?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

windhound

Peace  ;)
silly canadian
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Not from as in he was born somewhere else and currently lives there. Nope. Keep guessing people. Two more posts and I give another clue.

TR Shadow

Nohcnonk

Nohcnonk

Sorry Razorclaw, it seemed that Shael was doing it, and she did start the topic...

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

You took that out of context though, Razorclaw...you have the right to three guesses, but you have to narrow it down to one to win. I said I shall let you know if there is a correct guess, but that doesn't necessarily mean you win. *shrugs* It's not that big of a deal, really, it's just a game. Just keep playing and eventually you'll get a turn.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Sorry, I thought you guys realized I was kidding... It's hard to exaggerate that on the net. I guess Ashy.

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov... he was born somewhere ...
Minor detail RazorCube.

~the mighta awualis