Inactivity

Started by Orcrist, January 30, 2005, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Yea- i sorta haven't logged on in a week, so I was easily killed- congrats to whoever got it. Anyway, I'll restart some other time, but I don't really have time to play RWL right now. I'll return eventually, maybe ina  few weeks...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That would have been Woof. We killed you in one run. You were at 17k land I believe. It was the day after you made your final run. Come back soon! I'm running out of time meself though...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

Same here.  Graduating college in MAY!!!!  ( err hopefully )
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I'm getting into the heavy course work for my chemistry and math classes. Had three exams in two days. And the chemistry one was just BRUTAL. Who knew college would be so hard? LOL. Congrats Ereptor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES