can it be?

Started by wolf bite, January 31, 2005, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

hum
yip
Original RWL was on xepher, then it moved to boze's iboze, which got hacked, I think from there it moved to retto's server, not real sure though

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ereptor

Thats the way i remember it.  ;)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Rough Raiders

Quote from: windhoundthen it moved to boze's iboze, which got hacked,
haha i remember that!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Gen. Volkov

Yes! All who do not know the great and mighty Boze with his great and mighty feet are noobs! Wait.. who's Boze again? :lol:  :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Riverpaw

I remember one specific post of his, in which he described how he did nothing but sit in front of his computer, changing his avatar repeatedly...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Aqualis

Heh, I remember that.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That was great. He had set up this program and I thought he was actually going in and changing it over and over. But it was actually a program that changed it for him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES