Take the quiz!

Started by Trident, February 13, 2005, 02:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

http://www.comclub.org/lj/fsquiz.php

If anybody else finds it to be extremely accurate, please reply.  
((In other words, I'm suppose to share this with 33 people.  I hope this counts as 33)).

Aqualis

Except for the bits dealing with love, it seemed accurate. I took something else like this before.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Deathclaw

Accurate, except the one I love, it was in the wrong order (the one I can't work out was the one it said I love, and vice versa).

http://www.comclub.org/lj/fsquiz.php

That should count as my 11.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Nohcnonk

Only about 2 were off, actually.

windhound

milldly amusing, not really accurate though

"NOW...send this to 42 people within the hour you read this...If you do..your wish will come true."

heh heh..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

I was totally random. So of course my answers were all wrong. Oh and there is no WAY I am sending this to 256 people. There was like one right answer. But like, not love would be more accurate. *Shakes head* I hate stuff like this, no offense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Trident

Well maybe... but it's still kind of fun anyway    :sick:  

Aqualis

The number of people you have to send it to is the two numbers you typed in added together. So Nohc chose either 0,3 or 1,2. I chose 3,8 and had to send it to 11 people.

[EDIT: I just noticed I have over 900 posts.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Stupid thing. What relevance has it to the REAL WORLD? Come on, people, this is RWL, not some stupid online BB! Four were off on mine, back to the topic...  

Wolf Snare

lol.. it actually worked out to be correct in my case.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Arguia Zsah

QuoteBob The Builder is the song telling you how you feel about life

:blink:  

Deathclaw

Quote from: AqualisThe number of people you have to send it to is the two numbers you typed in added together. So Nohc chose either 0,3 or 1,2. I chose 3,8 and had to send it to 11 people.

[EDIT: I just noticed I have over 900 posts.]
I chose 9 and 11 and had to send it to 11 people, so that might not be correct...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Arguia Zsah

Methinks it is not correct... my outlook on life does not involve a random builder with talking trucks. Nope.  :D