This is unfair

Started by Mark, February 19, 2003, 05:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

1.8 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 1043 acres of land and destroyed:
42,074 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
49,524 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 1510 acres of land and destroyed:
41,600 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
38,663 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 1128 acres of land and destroyed:
25,272 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
23,426 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 844 acres of land and destroyed:
12,120 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
47,341 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 613 acres of land and destroyed:
22,854 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
53,383 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 401 acres of land and destroyed:
5,668 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
16,378 Stoats
1.7 hours ago   Tarsonis (#60) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 556 acres of land and destroyed:
9,626 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
55,037 Stoats
1.3 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 591 acres of land and destroyed:
21,170 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
22,404 Stoats
1.3 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 456 acres of land and destroyed:
9,893 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
45,974 Stoats
1.3 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
9,233 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
40,259 Stoats
1.3 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 653 acres of land and destroyed:
5,375 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
10,434 Stoats
1.3 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 604 acres of land and destroyed:
369 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
48,538 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 288 acres of land and destroyed:
4,250 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
64,197 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
6,808 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
46,139 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 575 acres of land and destroyed:
1,351 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
53,837 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
7,009 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
80,102 Stoats
19,832 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
78,855 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 340 acres of land and destroyed:
7,537 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
29,617 Stoats
1.2 hours ago   Germania (#34) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 558 acres of land and destroyed:
18,987 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
36,253 Stoats
11,346 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
62,595 Stoats

I mean geez I only attack   Germania one time and I didn't win.
:angry:  :(  <_<

:angry:  :(  <_<  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

I can't see what's unfair about it. I even attack you once in a while, although I have nothing against you and I don't wanna kill your account.

If you notice, Josh got knocked down like 70 ranks, so he needed some people to attack.

Deathclaw

Hmmm... as it stands, 1 vote an option...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Germania 4

It's a little much, I will admit, being in the middle of a war stressed me out.
Being attacked by people not in the war tips it. My attempt to stop further outside agression to prevent anymore inerference.

I didn't notice Josh hit you before.

Badrang the Tyrant

I get attacked like that all of the time, and yea I think that it's unfair at the moment, but then I find someone to attack and feel good.

wolf bite

funny how they hit you right after each other. I know, they must be the same person!! Oh, that is the same extent of evidence they have against me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Other than they are different in the forum, but please, go on, idiot.

(EDIT) And on messenger services...funny how I'm talking to both of them on MSN at once...

Aqualis

Yes, it is completely fair. It bugs me when people get on and whine because they were attacked so much. The whole point of the game is to annihilate the oppisition and gain first place.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

Good points. funny how I am sending mail to my team mates and we are on line at the same time in differant states. but I can be acused of cheating. and convected as far as a high persent of the people here think.

Funny that their main problem is they were consecativly attacked, like they do to others. but no one looks at them.

Funny how they have a multi account that only has leaders and only attacks the enemy of their clan.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

I'm not calling you a multi, you twit. I'm saying that your claims are unfounded. Just because you got attacked, you have to make an excuse, and, seemingly to you, with a stroke of brilliance; you say, "I can make a futile attempt to slander KM!" so you try. I don't know ANY of those people, and if they have an account with only leaders, it's a smart thing to do! Beatles did it once, and no one could touch him, because he had no other troops, though we brought him down with our leaders in the end, but it's a good tactic. Maybe you just made enemies by acting like a fool in the forums, you annoy the vast majority of us, as the polls have indicated, and I for one don't even want to deal with it anymore, and yet you persist, thinking, "I'm gonna strike a blow one of these times, I just know it...if only I didn't think like a four year old who's younger sister is getting all the attention...wait...that means I can throw a tantrum and maybe someone will respond to it positively!" Yes, that is what it sounds like you are doing, and I will reiterate myself and say, it is VERY annoying.

Germania 4

Quote from: wolf bitefunny how they hit you right after each other. I know, they must be the same person!! Oh, that is the same extent of evidence they have against me.

Wolf Bite
Difference is in minutes, not seconds.

Fenix

Fair??? Dude, look at the letter I received and posted, people tried to KILL me.  BTW - I  attakced you because you tried to search for my stats when I had JUST 2000 ACRES !!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? TWO THOUSANND ACRES, AND A GUY WITH 20k IS TRYING TO ATTACK ME? SHUT UP!!

Also, It's your own fault.  

So you're Jedi?!'s brother, hmm?

Kilkenne

Whoops, I thought that you were once again trying to justify the <==]= people attacking you, I know Tarsonis and Germania, but my statement still stands.

Germania 4

Quote from: wolf biteGood points. funny how I am sending mail to my team mates and we are on line at the same time in differant states. but I can be acused of cheating. and convected as far as a high persent of the people here think.

Funny that their main problem is they were consecativly attacked, like they do to others. but no one looks at them.

Funny how they have a multi account that only has leaders and only attacks the enemy of their clan.

Wolf Bite
Funny how that wasn't the only evidence

Funny how our consecutive attacks aren't quite the same as yours.

Funny how you base your accusations on the same evidence, therefore that means you believe my evidence against you, therefore you should be banned; along with our multi accounts.

Funny how your multi accounts have only rats to attack enemies of your clan.

Germania

Fenix

QuoteGood points. funny how I am sending mail to my team mates and we are on line at the same time in differant states. but I can be acused of cheating. and convected as far as a high persent of the people here think.

Wolf Bite

I thought they were your brothers?

How come people from different states, all access the game through the same library, and have the same IP?

EXCEPT for you, of course, who has his own laptop, BUT your laptop and the library must both be using the same proxy, considering your IP's are identical as well, right?